Thursday, September 28, 2017

Ten Thursday Thoughts!


1. I am SO glad today is Thursday. This has been a long long week.

2. My Lucy needed her 5000 mile service.  So of course she had a need of other stuff.

3. New radiator, new battery, new alternator, new timing belt, bunches of new hoses and belts. Yikes.

4. *ladylee transferring money out of savings so she can pay that car repair bill*

5. While my car was in the shop, I had a loaner. A black car just like my own.

6. Now while my car is whisper quiet, this loaner car was a bit loud. And loud in a way that you know some dudes had been working on the car. Let's just say if I wanted to do some Fast and Furious racing in the middle of the night, I could have... and I would've won the race.

7. It was odd riding in a black car with all black interior on a HOT day. That is just strange. It all felt hotter than it actually was.

8. There was a lovely Employee Appreciation ceremony today, complete with lunch. I was glad of that because I didn't pack my lunch toady.

9. I was a little thrown off this morning because my sister and the baby came over.  So of course I didn't make my lunch.

10. I didn't make my lunch because it was Justin's feeding time and I took the time to give him his bottle  instead.  That had  to be the highlight of my day! (Even though he was taking his sweet time with that bottle).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!