Friday, December 01, 2017

Friday... The Crazy Week Edition!

Friday!

And hasn't this been a CRAZY week!?!? Pure drama all over the TV screens!


Man listen... I was driving down the freeway when they announced that. My jaw hit the steering wheel! Lawd!

Do you not realize that Matt Lauer was the most powerful person at NBC, making over $25 million dollars a year?

That was the most shocking thing EVER. I think because I wasn't expecting that AT ALL.

This my thing that was CREEPY as all get out: This guy had a button under his desk to lock his office door. How creepy is THAT! Did you read the Variety and New York Times articles about this. Squeaky clean Matt was off the CHAIN. Wow. 


Now listen... this shocked me, but it didn't shock me. But it's going down, ain't it?

Dude was talking all that crap about Hillary, around here screaming "LOCK HER UP!"

NO Buddy, lock YOU up!

How embarrassing.

So I heard (and maybe I am wrong), that Trump and crew were not going to kick in on dude's legal bills.

They must not be from the hood. That's a good way to get a person to flip and drop a dime on you. Drop several dimes. Really,tho. 

This is my thing. They can do what they want to do, because with each passing day, it all gets shadier and shadier.

And  I miss the stability of President Obama more and more. 

This is my thing, though... With all this "making America great again" tomfoolery, I'm fine, because.

LadyLee will not be picking cotton.
Ladylee will not be nobody's maid.
Ladylee is not learning the Russian language. 
Ladylee is not hoisting the Russian flag.

Some  of these white folks trying to live some Color Purple dreams. We are not going back to those days. No ma'am. No sir. Ya'll better be glad that somebody in the justice department is keeping us from being annexed by Russia.

Now if we can keep all this under control, and keep out of a nuclear war, then I am GOOD!

Carry on.

And here's a  video for your weekend. It is funny, but sad and true.



Lock them ALL up! Even if the charge is stressing everybody out and emotionally draining ME!!

Humph.

I am ready for the weekend! Hope you are too! Make it a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!