Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Ten Tuesday Thoughts

It's Tuesday!

Not sure why I am excited about that. But I am.

1. What is this, Day 55 of me being at home? Not sure. I am beginning to lose count. Day 55!!!

2. They don't know when we are coming back to work. I am just going to close my mouth and bite my tongue on it. I just expect so much out of leadership. I expect too much. I just need to sit still and calm down.

3. Speaking of leadership, what the world is wrong with our beloved President? I realize that is a loaded up question, but.... he is doing too much.

4. Lord have mercy... please don't let the virus hit the White House. I know a couple of folks in the West Wing have it... but my goodness, I hope it doesn't spread. All this no-mask-wearing business and no social distancing feels like it's about to be a problem. Please don't let there be an outbreak. NO.

5. Murder Hornets are here!

What the heck, man?!?! We don't need another problem. UGH!

5. Now we have something called "Obamagate" creeping into the conversation. Feels like our president is making up stuff off the top of his head. SMH.

6. I am having good productive days and days that I just don't get much of anything done. Giving thanks anyway.

7. The UPS stops just about every day and drops off something to my neighbor across the street. I am sure it is work related, but my imagination is running wild.

8. Chicken and dumplings is one of my favorite meals, but I may eat it only once a year.

It gives me the 'itis something awful, and I am no good after eating it. I must immediately go to bed. Therefore, I don't care to eat it often. It is good going down, but definitely has me slowing way down.

9. D-nice's Club Quarantine on Instagram has been a happy place for many, including myself.
It sure is helpful to have it on while I'm cleaning up or cooking.

10. I really enjoyed the Jill Scott verzuz Erykah Badu session on Saturday night.
Good music that brought back GREAT memories.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah. I'm with you on the first six. Good to see you still in the trenches!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!