Friday, November 16, 2007

Foto Friday III

Okay... It's photo time! (Whoooo-Hooooo!!!!!!!)

A pic of the candy I bought to give out at Halloween.

I only gave out a little of it... bought the rest to work, where of course, the peasants swarmed on it like vultures. (You know how people are with free stuff). All I know, I had to go head on and do the right thing and take out the watermelon flavored tootsie roll pops for myself because they are the BOMB!

Now when I got home from work on Halloween afternoon, I looked across the street in my neighbor Tim's yard and saw this:

First thing I thought:

"That fool done got a crackhead to dress up and lay out on a lounge chair for Halloween."

From across the street and two houses up, it looked like a REAL person laying there. So you know I had to go investigate, right? It wasn't a real person, just some get up. I poked it enough to find out. Man, I woulda passed out if it would've moved. LOL!!

My favorite Pizza joint:

It's out near my doctor's office, way out in Stockbridge. I like going up in there because they got chalk out and they let you draw grafitti on the walls. The employees there look real crazy, with their facial piercings and wierd tattos.

Let's just say "LadyLee" and "Oldgirl" have been scrawled on the walls quite a few times.

The pizza I order there cost 25 bucks.

Humph. I only run up in there once or twice per year.

Finally...

As usual... I have crazy run-ins with my boss, the "Darth Sista T". Everytime I run up in her office unannounced (imagine me with my hands on my hips saying "Look here..."), she gives me the gas face.

She does crazy stuff, like call me up on the phone and say, "Lee, come here for a minute", then asks a question that she could've asked over the phone. This gets annoying over time... to the point where I won't answer the phone.

**LadyLee stares at ringing phone then over at cubicle mate Cowgirl Cre... LadyLee rolls her eyes and goes back to doing her paperwork**

Sometimes, I just don't feel like talking and pontificating about chemistry. And if I give you an answer to your question, why we gotta pontificate? Goodness.

So, I will ignore her...

She starts paging me over the intercom, and I won't answer that either.

She gets the unction to march over to my desk...

"Blah, Blah, Blah, LadyLee!!"

Yeah. I know just how to get rid of her. I sometimes start doing the Darth Vader hard breathing. She don't like that too much. I sometimes accuse her of playing Jedi mind tricks ("Your jedi mind tricks won't work on me, Darth Sista"). She don't like that either.

I keep a picture of Oscar-Tyrone as my screen saver. When Darth Sista T gets all crunk? I point to the screen.

"Sista T, look at this. THIS is how I feel right now. "

I'm weary... Eyes hooded... wanting to be left alone!

"THIS IS HOW YOU MAKING ME FEEL, DARTH SISTA."

She rolls her eyes, and groans hard. "Drama, drama, drama, LadyLee!!"

She folds her arms across her chest and walks away...

Yeah, the Oldgirl knows how to upset management... LOL!!

Have a good Friday and have a nice weekend:)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:22:00 PM

    $25 for a pizza! That's 8 days of eating off Wendy's $1 menu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas... the reason I only go twice a year. Only been once this year. I make that pizza last a few days, man.

    Last time I went, my brother ate a few slices, and was eyeing the rest. I wanted to jack him up, and make him chip in on the cost of it, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!