Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Meme-of-the-Month Club

Okay...

Since I stalked out Tayari Jones a bit too much for the past couple of weeks, she decided to reward me with a little meme...

And for this reason, I snatched her pink fur coat and threw it off the top of the Empire State building.

LOL!!

Alas, it wasn't that bad.

So, the meme is: Post the first sentence of the first post of each month (something like that).

I went one better: I also posted an intersting picture (if there was one) from that particular post.

I tag: The DJ DIVA, Rosemarie, Serenity23, That Southern Black Gal, and whosoever else wants to do it!!

Knock yourself OUT!

Enjoy!

January: I (and I am sure many of you) went through a huge range of emotions in 2006


Ferbruary: February 1, 2007. 1002 pages. 273,072 words. some 22 months later...I am happy to say . . . I AM FINISHED.


March: I would like to wish two of my best friends, Timmy-Tim and Cowgirl Cre, a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

April: The one the only, The Obi Wan-Kenobi, the Guru of my book club, Kat, has blessed us with a little something inspirational for my blog...

May: I had a convo with the Queen the other day...


June: So like I said... Oscar-Tyrone was having issues.




July: So yeah, I'm being lazy, and not posting much.

August: I was looking back through some old archives, and I realized that, in giving everybody and their Mama a birthday tribute, I've never given my little brother a birthday tribute.



September: Look what's going down on the GRILL!!

October: (Warning: this is a long pictorial of my baby bro... with just a few words thrown in, of cours. LOL. )


November: Last weekend, I watched Coffy, a movie that I'd rented about a month ago...

December: I've never thought of myself as a "pocketbook" type of girl.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:42:00 PM

    Man that was toooooo cool...I'm doing it!

    Can I just tell you that if you eva need a cat-sitter I'm available LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:10:00 PM

    It's done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:02:00 AM

    This is a cool meme.

    You and that "pocketbook". LOL

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!