Sunday, February 07, 2010

!!!*40*!!!

40*40*40*40*40*40*40*40*40
40*40*40*40*40*40*40*40*40
40*40*40*40*40*40*40*40*40
40*40*40*40*40*40*40*40*40
40*40*40*40*40*40*40*40*40
40*40*40*40*40*40*40*40*40
40*40*40*40*40*40*40*40*40


Yeah, Mon…

An Oldgirl has hit the big 4-0!!!!

BOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAH!

*Lee does a rockette kick so hard that she flips completely over*

HA! HA!

Yeah.

On this day, back in 1970, an Oldgirl was born over in SWATS (Southwest Atlanta) at Holy Family Hospital!

GLORY!!

No introspection. Not today. That was what the 40 posts over the past 40 days were about.

Man, I am all tapped out.

I’m sitting around here washing clothes, still packing, trying to clean the house. I am tired. No special introspectiveness going on today. Trying to get up outta here!

Ya’ll go back and read the “40 in 40” post challenge! That should keep you busy!

Posts are closed for the first 38 posts. Anyone who commented, your name is down on an elaborate worksheet I devised. You still have time to comment on the last 2. Looks like first and second place winners are locked up. We’ll discuss all that when I get back from the vaaaaaayccccaaaaaay.

So, I’m not around. Rolling up outta here at around 6:00 a.m.

However.. The Original Oldcat is around. I’ve given him express permission to open the doors of The House of LadyLee so that ya’ll can get your eat on!

Left a full spread up in the Kitchen. Clean up as you leave. Uh, don't take any of my plates and silverware. Much obliged.

Original Oldcat Oscar T?

Kick the Ballistics!




Uh, yeah.... this is Oscar-Tyrone. (I refuse to call myself Original Oldcat. That is LadyLee's foolishness, not mine.).

You should come in and eat.

That is all.

(No, I don't get over into the hoopla. I'm just glad she cleaned out the litter box before she left. And she gave me some food. So whatever.)

You look like some snitches. So I may as well read this script left here nearr the litter box.

*Oscar Tyrone holds paper in his paws*

It's a seafood thang going on! An Oldgirl is going pescotarian for her birthday!

Uncle Cre! Heat up the grease. Get it HOT!

.

We got the hot fish, ya'll.


We got that oysters, hush puppies, and more fish!



I hooked up the Barbeque Shrimp!! Had to, in honor of Mardi Gras!

Don't forget to get a slice of French bread, too!



Now that's what's HOT.

That is all.



*Oscar Tyrone throws paper script to the ground and walks off to his hiding place in the closet*

LOL!!!An Oldgirl is 40... I can't believe it.

40

I heard it said that you don't know nothing 'til you turn 30...

And they say you don't start living 'til you turn 40!

So let's get to living: Not looking backwards, but looking forward, to better times, better days...

And a better LadyLee.

As Brenda Cooper said in the song "The Men All Pause":

'I love ya, I love ya ALL, but I got's to go!'

Ya'll can have this COLD weather.

We're skippin' down to the Dominican Republic... 86 degrees upon landing!

*Lee running up in the ATL airport in a pair of shorts, a t-shirt, and flip flops*

LOL!!

I'll holler on Friday!!!


21 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Oldgirl!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 40th Bornday Anniversary Oldgirl.

    Enjoy your you time.


    Hold it down Oscar-Tyrone. I got cleaning supplies dude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday chick!!!!
    Oscar-T looks like he gonna beat us up...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Leezarus!!!

    Make sure to use that "Emotion Lotion" that I sent u!

    Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to the ORIGINAL (never read anyone like her) Oldgirl LadyLee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:20:00 PM

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA...HAPPY BIRTHDAY....

    FORTY IS FABULOUS!!!
    GOD BLESS YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME AND A SAFE TRIP TO THE D.R.

    DEE
    San Diego

    ReplyDelete
  8. 40 IS FABULOUS!
    WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST!

    ENJOY THE DR! It's one of my favorite places.

    Gift will be on its way...after all the sun, sea and sand.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy, Happy birthday, Ladylee. Many blessings to you. Thanks for sharing, and enjoy your vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 40th birthday & enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:35:00 AM

    I'm thrilled I didn't miss the big day.

    Happy Birthday!

    Have a safe and relaxing trip to the DR.

    By the way, I know you're not into blog awards, but whatever. I nominated you, again. Check it out when you get back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Miss Lee!

    Enjoy your vacation and being 40.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday.

    See you on the other side in July, when leave the 30's. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday LadyLee!! You doing 40 justice.
    :->

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hee heee...I can see Oscar Tyrone reading that script, and you up in ATL airport running up on one of those trains in your shorts & flip flops. I went to Nassau just last month for my 40th. Was up on one of those ATL airport train cars carrying luggage and a big a## coat that I didn't have sense enough to leave in VA b4 my flight out. Lol. Have a ball lady. You are inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy belated burrrrfday, Lee! Hope you are STILL partying

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous9:24:00 AM

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!