Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Freestyles

TGIF...

Thank goodness for that.

Nothing much going on in these parts. Just working HARD.

This has been a decent week. I'm still left of center, but whatever. It is as it always is: better days are yet to come.

Not sure what was up with this week on my blog? Was it a health food week? LOL. Got more posts like that. It helps much to write about healthy food. Makes me desire to do better and to learn more and to stay consistent with my lifestyle change.

They FINALLY capped the well in the Gulf. After pretty much destroying the Gulf of Mexico. But you do realize they were going to take care of that before that oil started snaking out of the Gulf and around Florida and up Eastern seaboard, right?

And you do realize that they were going to get it done before their next earnings report came out, right?

And you do realize they are probably hightailing it up outta there... especially since they forced the release of a Libyan terrorist, in exchange for the rich oil resources off the coast of Libya, right.

One word: SHADY.

That is all on that.

And have you been watching the news this week?

Is it just me, or is it "White people got MAJOR problems" week?

I haven't seen much about us negroes on the news. Just white folk with a lot of mess going on.

1. Levi and Bristol Palin. Who cares about these two? I don't. And of course there is some shadiness going on. Worst waste of airtime ever. And I don't like Sarah Palin. Her child is messing with her. This some upper class trailer park madness.

2. That missing boy Kyron. Little boy's been missing some 6 weeks. Very obvious that the step mother done did something with the boy.

Me and LadyTee were talking about this last night. These are not black folks.

Because we'd have jumped that broad by now. Especially if I was the mother. You mean you've done something with my child, and you're still living? Really? I would be locked up for trying to knock that chick's block off. And they would have to keep me locked up, because if I'm free, I'd be doing my best to torture that chick.

You've done something with my child. You need to fess up or lead me to my child. Or you will continue to sit here in this chair, bound up in duct tape, with me pushing the tip of my burning cigarette into your forehead. Period.

Don't mind me. If you know me, you know I'm working on my anger management and violent attitude. Working hard on that.

But when it comes to your child... and you know I don't have any kids... well, this broad need to come up with my ALIVE kid or she's a dead woman. Enough said.

3. Mel Gibson. Have you been listening to those phone convos?

Now anyone who's been in relationships have had some major fights. Some cussing outs. We've all had a lot going on. (And if you've never been involved in any volatile ish, then good for you.)

But just listening to these tapes, you can tell he's been whooping her tail on the regular.

Threatening to put her in a rose garden. Saying she deserved to get her tail whooped. Really.

And the whole "I deserve to be b****!" craziness. (Yeah, he was hollering about some oral copulation. I couldn't believe my ears. Dude, you're gonna have to talk a little nicer if you want a... )

Come on, Mel. I don't think you're going to jail. Even though her son witnessed your volatility. Even though the dentist has records of fixing her busted grill.

But dude. She got you. You've been abusing Oldgirl, and she GOT you.

I bet this chick will get a million a month in child support.

(Well, that's what I'd be asking for. Especially since I put in the work of tape recording that dude).

And I look at this chick. I can't pronounce her name.

And I learned something. This man been with his wife for 30 years. And here you come. Homewrecker.

And you actually think you're gonna live happily ever after?

Bet you realized that you weren't when he knocked you in your grill and broke your teeth.

I submit that if a man leaves his wife of 30 years for any woman (and if I'm remembering correctly, his wife bore seven kids- SEVEN KIDS!), then you have a man of questionable character on your hands.

And you shouldn't be surprised when you're catching a fist in your grill, and being called all kind of names, and being talked to like you ain't nothing.

But she got you, Mel. Did you hear today's tape release of him calling her a gold digger and how people tried to tell him such?

Yeah, you mad, Mel. But a million in her account on the first of the month every month 'til her child turn 30 should take care of that.

All of this made me think. And it brings me to my thought of the day.

People who are not in control of their own emotions have a tendency to want to try to control the emotions of others.

People who are not happy with their own lives will try to control the lives of others.


If I do the hard work of examining my emotions, and being real with myself, and just doing the HARD work of working on me and getting myself together...

Then I would be able to dodge alot of problems. Like abusing others. Like abusing myself. Like my bad habits. Like my addictions. Like backbiting. Like gossiping. Like sll the little stuff we don't think about that's affecting us.

It all comes down to working on loving myself. And once I truly love myself, then loving others as I love myself.

Hmmm... Something to think about for your weekend.

Anyway, I have a few things going on this weekend. My nephew turns 1 today. Happy birthday, Milk and Cookies, Jr! There's a party for him on Saturday. And I've never seen him. So I'll get a chance to see him, and wish the little one a happy birthday.

With that, I wish you a happy weekend.

2 comments:

  1. It amazing to me how men allow their "little heads" to get them into so much trouble. Hope she was worth it, Mel. Hope she was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Ha! It's about time white people be the majority in the news and not in a good way. LOL!

    But they'll find Ray Ray with the the missing front teeth & ask him to comment on something. He'll speak as if English is not his "only/first" language.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!