Thursday, July 29, 2010

Over in Little Rock...

Over in Little Rock...

They're not walking barefoot or riding horses through the streets...

They got the fly hotels.

I'm really digging the one I'm residing in for the week.

And I've been taking a few pics, as always.

(Yeah, you can tell I'm a straight-up tourist, lol).

I love the colors, the greenery:


I've been riding up and down the whisper quiet elevators.


I love the huge skylight!


I like the whole open air environment.





Check out the waterfall!


Oh joy! Another beautiful waterfall.

More pics of the atrium.







I like this hotel. It's one of my traveling partners favorites. He's an experienced world traveler, so when he suggested that we register at the XYZ hotel, I did what he said.

It's definitely not the Motel 6. Thank goodness for that! lol

Stay tune for more hotel pics!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:38:00 PM

    Hey LadyLee..............I am in arkansas too (south of Little Rock). Love that hotel too. When I am traveling, I always search for one....love the elevators,plants, design, etc... but my real reason is the Breakfast Omelets and the Managers Happy Hour. Enjoy your visit to the Natural State.

    ~LisaB

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!