Wednesday, July 07, 2010

The Shoe Hotness. The Hot Shoes.

For Super Hair and Shoe Queen blog sista Serenity3-0

I'm not a shoe type of girl. I don't like heels. I don't even own any heels.

But when I saw one of our secretaries standing at the copy machine, I took note.

She is my height, and she was taller than me that day.

I looked down at her shoe, and saw the reason why.



*blink*

"Let me go get my camera," I whispered. The copy machine is just outside my cubicle area, so I was back in a flash.

That's a HOT shoe right there. And that's coming from an Oldgirl who only wears sneakers!



And they matched her cream bell bottoms perfectly.



"Are they comfortable?" I asked.

"Very," she replied.

They are nice, but the height deeply disturbs me.
They disturb me because if I see myself trying to walk in those... and falling and taking out a whole wall of the cubicle and anyone else standing within a few feet.
LOL!!

Here we go with the----->ACTION SHOT!! ACTION SHOT!!!!
LOL.

Good shoes. They were the highlight of a pretty bad day.

So, Lady O, wear your heels, hon. Like I told you

"If you like 'em, I LOVE 'em!"

These days, if she runs up on me, I'm raising her pant leg just a tad to check out the shoes...

Never know when we're gonna get a little shoe hotness.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:48:00 AM

    iW:WISH" cause I can only wear flats:(
    neyrock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I just finished looking at some shoes that are about to make me cry b/c they aren't in my size.. But those right there are LOVELY!!!!! And she's doing IT with those slacks too... You can tell she's a fashionist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super hott...i need to know who makes those kicks...gotta build for my fall wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Green Eyed Bandit10:50:00 AM

    That shoe is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hella hot! Don't let the height intimidate you. They're platform so the ball of your foot is higher. They require less tip-toe type action. So even though the heel is 5-6", it would be more like walking in 3 1/2 - 4 because of the platform.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shoes! The platform and heel needs to be a lil lower for me.

    I am a shoe addict who has refrained from impulsive buying for a while. Most of my shoes are heels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'd have to train with Cirque De Soleil to wear those badd babies right there! I am dizzy just looking at the photos. I am not a shoe horse but I like checking out great shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm riding in the car with Lovebabz on this one. I'd have to train with Cirque too.
    They are hot though. I love 'em just couldn't wear'em.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!