Wednesday, June 08, 2016

GO HILLS!!!!!


I'm not even a Hillary supporter, and I am happy for her.

It would be awesome for the United States to have it's first female president, though.

So if she wins, you will have a problem...

Not a real problem per se, but a problem for the majority in this country.

You will have a generation who only knows of a black president and a woman president.

This becomes a problem.

Let's just say, I wish I had such historical happenings during my childhood. My dreams would have been bigger. I may have gone in a different direction in life.

I'm just thinking out loud. I have done well with myself. But I have had times in my life when I was the only black person in the mix, or the only woman in the mix, and I had to encourage myself and make sure I didn't think of myself as "less than."

Not sure if that makes any sense, but you get my drift.

Anyway... Go Hills!

I mean, Congratulations to the presumptive democratic nominee, former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!