Thursday, June 23, 2016

Milk and Cookies Picture Show, Part II (Sleepy Milk and Cookies)

(Click here for Milk and Cookies Picture Show, Part 1)

There is something about children who try their best to stay up late with the adults... it almost never works out.

I can remember it not working out for me as  a child. And it didn't work out for my nephews Milk and Cookies, Jr. and Milk and Cookies 3.0.

Both of them stopped and dropped. They fell asleep where ever they happen to be sitting.

Milk and Cookies Jr. was the first to drop, around midnight, right there on the couch beside me.


Oh my... he sleeps like he has a bit much on his mind.

There was no snoring, though. Just a little tossing and turning...


I was just ready to jump and make sure he didn't roll off the couch.

Now that other one, Milk and Cookies 3.0,  was hanging good. But he went to sleep some 30 minutes later.



I  was more concerned about him because he had some contortionist craziness going on. But he appeared to good and sleep.

My brother finally took them upstairs and put them in the bed.

Of course I took more pictures.



I didn't want to take pictures.

I wanted to shake them awake. They are so interesting. I wanted to talk to them more.

But that's not going down at 1 o'clock in the morning.

I stayed up and talked to my brother for another hour or so. I wanted to stay up longer, but I had to go to work in the morning.

I would talk with them the next day.

Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!