Thursday, June 09, 2016

Ten Thursday Thoughts... The Politics Edition

It's time for TEN Thursday thoughts. And this is the Politics edition. I could do 10,000 thoughts on this, but we will keep it light for now. I am sure that things are about to heat up.  And there will be MUCH more to say.

1.  So it is official now: President Obama has endorsed Hills...



2. He said a lot in those 3 minutes. Pretty clean and to the point. But what he really said is...

Let's get in Formation.




Plain and simple.

*cues up Beyonce's "Formation"*

3.  That goes out to everyone, especially Bernie Sanders. He's starting to look like a bitter crochety old man. And even with that said, I would vote for him if he was the nominee. But that's not the case. So get out the way, Sir, so they can take care of Trump.

4. Trump... I don't know what to say about him. And I try to listen to each candidate as much as I can.  I want to hear some logic and policy, you know. But I have decided that he is STRAIGHT illiterate. My 6-year-old nephew has a better grasp of grammar and vocabulary than he does.

5. Ya'll still need to help me understand that inane Trump slogan.


6. Let's just say this: America is already great. And if you don't think it is, stretch out your faith and call those things that are not as though they are. And it shall come to pass. Amen.

7. Hillary Clinton gave an exceptional foreign policy speech last week... then she dragged Trump's azz. And rightfully so.



8. Trump messed up when he tripped out on that American judge, who is of Mexican ancestry, who is over that fraud case.  Trump got his own folks looking at him like O_o.

(And notice how I, as a person of intelligence, worded the judge's ethnicity. Now ya'll go explain that to Trump.)


9. Trump needs to be handled like a teenage boy. But I think it may be too late. He's like a teenager who has been allowed to do his own thing for a minute, but when you try to reel him in or advise him, he goes apeshit.  Not a good look. I still think we haven't scraped the bottom of the barrel when it comes to Trump. What reckless thing will he say or do next?

10. The Republicans slip is showing. And their stockings have runs in the them. Many of them.

That's it for my Ten Thursday Thoughts!

Oh the DRAMA this election season will bring...

But remember, we will have a new President Elect in less than 5 months.  Not long now.

1 comment:

  1. "Let's just say this: America is already great. And if you don't think it is, stretch out your faith and call those things that are not as though they are. And it shall come to pass. Amen." AMEN!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!