Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Ten TUESDAY Thoughts

Here we go with my extra special thoughts.


1. Today is Tuesday. I put TUESDAY in caps because I woke up this morning thinking It's Saturday. I'm so glad that I don't have to work today. 

2. How sad the moment was when I realized that it is really TUESDAY. So very sad.

3. I've been much too lazy lately. I think it's this heat, because it's HAWT in the ATL.

4. They say that it's 120 degrees in Arizona. So I guess the ATL's 95 degree heat is actually not that bad.

5. Someone has a VERY nice fan in the lab. They put their name on it, but I I have to admit that I thought about shoplifting it. Then I thought better of it.

6. I have no idea what I will eat for lunch today. These crackers that I'm snacking on will not do.

7. I have some training today, though. This may mean there will be no lunch. Sigh. But that means that I will just leave early. (Glory).

8. When it's hot out like this, I want something cold to eat. Very cold.

9.  I still have the bootleg TV set up going on in the living room.


Yes. It is bootleg. But I refuse to get rid of that tube television. My sister Kentucky purchased it at an estate sale for $35. She thought enough of me to buy it. I miss my sister.

10. Two little guys were completely intrigued by the two televisions.


"Auntie, why do you have one television on top of another television?"


*ladylee can't answer because ladylee is CHEESING too hard because she gets to hang out with the Milk and Cookies crew (nephews)*

LOL

To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:39:00 PM

    awwwww, look at the cutie pies! Hope you and the nephews have a great visit Dr. Parker!

    LisaBinAR

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!