Here we go with my extra special thoughts.
1. Today is Tuesday. I put TUESDAY in caps because I woke up this morning thinking It's Saturday. I'm so glad that I don't have to work today.
2. How sad the moment was when I realized that it is really TUESDAY. So very sad.
3. I've been much too lazy lately. I think it's this heat, because it's HAWT in the ATL.
4. They say that it's 120 degrees in Arizona. So I guess the ATL's 95 degree heat is actually not that bad.
5. Someone has a VERY nice fan in the lab. They put their name on it, but I I have to admit that I thought about shoplifting it. Then I thought better of it.
6. I have no idea what I will eat for lunch today. These crackers that I'm snacking on will not do.
7. I have some training today, though. This may mean there will be no lunch. Sigh. But that means that I will just leave early. (Glory).
8. When it's hot out like this, I want something cold to eat. Very cold.
9. I still have the bootleg TV set up going on in the living room.
Yes. It is bootleg. But I refuse to get rid of that tube television. My sister Kentucky purchased it at an estate sale for $35. She thought enough of me to buy it. I miss my sister.
10. Two little guys were completely intrigued by the two televisions.
"Auntie, why do you have one television on top of another television?"
*ladylee can't answer because ladylee is CHEESING too hard because she gets to hang out with the Milk and Cookies crew (nephews)*
To be continued...
Hitting the Beach - In a few weeks, I’ll be on vacation for a week with my daughter. The last time we went on vacation was 5 years ago and she had a miserable time. I force...
1 week ago