Tuesday, August 30, 2016

A Most Interesting Letter

So look what I got in the mail...


Humph.

This type of thing happens from time to time, especially since a bunch of improvements are being made to my neighborhood. I have even been working out in my yard before, and thirsty people have driven up wanting to know if I want to sell my house.

Um, no.

And looking at the letter above...

Dude, you are writing out notes on yellow lined notebook paper. They have a company, and I blotted out that information. I'm not sure I should take anyone seriously who doesn't take the time to type out a letter on company letterhead.

One word: Suspect.

This may be aimed at some of the more dilapidated houses in the neighborhood. I'm not sure.

At any rate, I'll be throwing this letter in the trash.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!