Wednesday, August 24, 2016

In My Hood...


There are all kinds of great things going on in my neighborhood.

A state-of-the-art park has been built.

They are changing some of the streets from asphalt to brick...

And last year, I noticed that the old brick middle school was torn down.

Thank goodness because it was super old. The bricks were falling apart. It was just old.

And I saw that a new school was being built.

"How nice," I thought.

Well, I was driving past it last month after casting my vote in a local election. (And I was in *side-eye* mode because my polling spot had been changed. Ya'll not gonna suppress my vote. I  found the place and I cast my vote. Humph).

And I came upon the FINISHED middle school.


Look at that!

HOW FANCY IS THAT!?!?!

That looks like a fancy office building, doesn't it.

I know one thing...

Love it or hate it...

Gentrification sure does do a neighborhood good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!