Thursday, August 11, 2016

My CSA boxes, Continued

This week in CSA boxes...

Well, the past 2 weeks in CSA boxes...

Last week:


This week:


I had a spaghetti squash 2 weeks ago. I jacked it up, though, by leaving it out on the counter. The seeds sprouted on the inside. It was bitter as hell when I cooked it. Hell, how was I suppose to know to keep it in the refrigerator? It's a hard squash! I should be able to leave it on the counter FOREVER.

LOL

I got something this week that I never buy: figs.

They look interesting.

Here's one I split open.

Man listen... those figs are GREAT. Who woulda known? I will have start buying those. I need to find some good fig recipes if I do.

I think I have one more coming. I can't wait to see what's in it!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:42:00 PM

    FIGS!!! I LOVE EATING FIGS! Soooo yummy!

    I don't know of any recipes to share, 'cause they don't last too long in my presence.

    ~LisaBinAR

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!