Ten Tuesday Thoughts...
1. I woke up this morning depressed for some reason. I don't know why, though. Must've been that zzzquil I took last night. Today is Tuesday, but I thought it was Saturday. (Oh my, that's enough to depress anyone).
2. I spent time talking to my best friend LadyTee this morning while I was getting ready to work. That made me feel a little better.
3. I talked to her while I was preparing today's lunch, which was a salad (kale, spring greens, cranberries, chicken salad, cucumbers).
4, My snack for today: one banana, 5 fresh strawberries, and one banana. This kept me all good for my workday.
5. My good for the day: buying Lady O, who's my best workplace friend in my head, a cookie from UberEats.
6. I know the UberEats driver had to be thinking "Who the heck is ordering 2 cookies?"
7. My 2 cookies were $5.00. I gave her a $1.42 cents tip, though. That was all the change I had in my pocket.
8. They must have that happen all the time, because she handed me a bag just the right size for the cookies.
9. Plans for tonight: clean up the kitchen, clean up the laundry room. This should take all of 30 minutes.
10. My biggest problem: after a long workday, I just want to go home, take off my bra, and lay down somewhere. Really.
That's my Ten Tuesday Thoughts.
That only took 9 minutes. GLORY!!!!
Thoughts on a Friday - · I love Amazon. 2-day free shipping, music, movies, television. I needed burner covers for my stove. Normally, I would trek over to Tar-jay or W...
1 week ago