Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Ten Tuesday Thoughts

Ten  Tuesday Thoughts...

Once again.


1. I woke up this morning depressed for some reason. I don't know why, though. Must've been that zzzquil I took last night. Today is Tuesday, but I thought it was Saturday. (Oh my, that's enough to depress anyone).

2. I spent time talking to my best friend LadyTee this morning while I was getting ready to work. That made me feel a little better.

3. I talked to her while I was preparing today's lunch, which was a salad (kale, spring greens, cranberries, chicken salad, cucumbers).

4, My snack for today: one banana, 5 fresh strawberries, and one banana.  This kept  me all good for my workday.

5. My good for the day: buying Lady O, who's my best workplace friend in my head, a cookie from UberEats.

6. I know the UberEats driver had to be thinking "Who the heck is ordering 2 cookies?"

7. My 2 cookies were $5.00. I gave her a $1.42 cents tip, though. That was all the change I had in my pocket.

8. They must have that happen all the time, because she handed me a bag just the right size for the cookies.

9. Plans for tonight:  clean up the kitchen, clean up the laundry room. This should take all of 30 minutes.

10. My biggest problem: after a long workday, I just want to go home, take off my bra, and lay down somewhere. Really.

That's my Ten Tuesday Thoughts.

That only took 9 minutes. GLORY!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!