Friday, August 05, 2016

Friday Freestyles


Friday!!

This has been a SLOOOOOWWW week. My goodness! So slow. I have been waiting for Friday to GIT HERE. Ugh.

In the meantime, there is quite a bit of ACTION on my street.

Well, there is action on my cross street.

So they are bricking up various streets of my neighborhood. It is beautiful!





But it is a hot mess when they are working on it.

And right now, when I pull out of the driveway every morning, there is some craziness:
.

And now they are digging up the street!


 Definitely can't drive that way.

That man above is down in the street. They have to fill it up with four feet of gravel before they lay the bricks out on top.

Hopefully they don't come up my street. They can have that. It's beautiful and all, but it is a slow process.

And that's the height of excitement for my slooooowww week.

I am looking forward to the weekend. If it is just to relax.

My sister will be on her way back to the UAE in a few days. I am sad about it, but I am so thankful for her being here. She is out and about, and I only see her early in the morning or later in the evenings, but it has been a joy having her there.

Sigh.

Hopefully we can do something this weekend. I'd like that.

That's it for me...

Have a good weekend on purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!