It's been awhile since I have done a thoughts post, hasn't it?
So here we go....
1. Every time there's a terrorist attack, I think about the fact that we can plan for the future as much as we want, but in reality, we can't know what's going to happen in the next 5 minutes.
2. Who would've ever thought FOX news would be in third place in the cable news standings. How did that happen? Oh how the mighty fall. And when they fall, they fall hard.
3. This is a reminder to me, along with other things, to not plant bad seed. For we always reap what we sow.
4. I think one of the worse seed ever planted in the political arena was that President Obama was not an American citizen and that he wasn't born in the USA. No one ever apologized, i.e., dug up that bad seed. I am wondering what the crops reaped from that will look like.
5. So now there is a black Bachelorette. I watched the first episode, because I want to support the sister, but I'm not big on reality TV. But I wonder how this will all turn out. Will she meet the man of her dreams?
6. I will say what the old folks say about the whole situation. "Don't you get out here and embarrass us in front of these white people." (Did any of you ever hear that craziness when you were growing up?)
7. Flynn said that he is pleading the fifth amendment. I don't blame him. Unless he gets full immunity, he should not say a daggone word. Nope.
8. Yet at the same time, it pisses me off that I as a 19 year government employee, had to fill out all that darn background paperwork (twice- I think we have to do it every 10 years), and then get sweated for leaving out where I was a month between jobs some 30 years ago. Humph.
9. I need a haircut, but my barber Soho has moved to South Carolina. Lawd help me with this 6 months of hair growth!
10. Work is so quiet since my friend in the cubicle across the aisle left. I remember getting all teary eyed this week, because I miss something as simple as kindness. I miss someone being happy to see me every day. Sigh. You never know what's important until it's gone.
Luckily the new person who moved into her cubicle isn't a jackass. I would have had to string up a thick curtain in my cubicle. Now I don't have to.
That's it for Ten Tuesday Thoughts!
Make it a great day!
It’s Not About Permission, It’s About Respect - It’s Tuesday. In case you were wondering. I started dating when I was 15. That means I have been dating for 35+ years. That’s a lot of dates, several ...
16 hours ago