Friday, July 04, 2008

Have a Happy 4th of July. . . On Purpose!



Yeah... you have a good one, because I'm going to have a good one. As my book club sister says,"Have a good day on purpose". Yeah, I like that "on purpose" part. I'm going to have a good day "on purpose".

I am at the beginning of a 4 to 5 day weekend (yeah, I may call in on Tuesday).

I am going to Auntie Joyce's house. She's suppose to be grilling. I don't feel like grilling today.

She wants me to bring: Strawberries and ice. That sounds like she mixing up a few drinks, don't it?

She wants me to rent some movies. So I'll be hitting up Blockbuster soon.

Woke up this morning, and my satellite was off. They said I didn't pay my bill. I told them I've been paying my bill. I decided they were some busters. They were messing up the "on purpose" part of my good day. Humph. So I paid, and they turned it back on. (They still some busters.)

I lost my work credentials. Not exactly lost them, but they are packed up in a box in the garage somewhere (I suppose). Well, for those who know what I do for a living, we are (for some bizarre reason) considered law enforcement, and that is akin to a policeman losing his badge and identification. They are saying I have to file police reports, send out emails, all kinds of crazy stuff. I don't feel like doing that, so I will be out in the garage looking through frickin' boxes. So, uh, I purpose to spend one hour a day out there over my holiday weekend. SIGH!!

With all that said, it felt real good to wake up naturally, without the 4 am blaring of the alarm clock! GLORY!

Ya'll have a great holiday weekend... on purpose!!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great holiday Lee...on purpose! And don't worry, if you don't find your credentials just tell 'em to give me a call and I'll vouch for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank ya miss! I shall!

    So did ya really forget to pay it?

    Yeah, that sounds like some drinks happening! I got my own Hurricane glass! Where and when?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ladyleeeeee, hope that you have a wondeful 4th and have some fun for me, cause I will be stuck here at work!!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!