Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Silly Cat!

I tell you, ain't nothing like a houseguest that gets all comfortable, knowing he's gonna stay for a good long while, free of charge. They get real lazy, and then even get the notion to get a little crazy.

The houseguest I'm speaking of is my permanent houseguest, Kramer.


Just look at him. That boy LOOKS lazy.

Laying all over the place, especially in places where he don't have any business laying.



Laying up in every crook and cranny. . .


Just getting in where he fits in...


Now, when his Mama Chayse came over for Memorial Day to spend some time with him, she saw a nice ball of yarn on the floor. "There's a ball of yarn," she yelled with a bit too much glee. She ran over to it. "Kramer, let's play with the yarn."

She was puzzled when Kramer tucked his tail, and slowly walked away.

"He don't play with the yarn, baby. Put that back down on the floor."

She was confused and I wasn't going to explain it to her. She placed the yarn back on the floor, and came and sat next to me.

No, Kramer don't fool with the yarn.

I caught his butt playing with my yarn a few months ago. I was erasing pics from my camera and I happened to walk up on him. I told him plainly, when he took up residence at my house, to not even think about playing with my yarn.

But I caught him having a GOOD time with it.



I mean, he was REALLY enjoying himself.



!Silly Cat!

And what made it so bad, Oscar-Tyrone was sitting there watching him. It was like "Yeah, I'ma sit here and watch what's gonna happen when Lee see you messing with her yarn, dude."

I snapped a couple of pictures, then I proceeded to. . .

Uh, Never mind. I don't need the animal rights folks picketing my house.

Let's just say. . . Kramer don't fool with my yarn anymore!

7 comments:

  1. I used to have a big fat lazy cat like that too. He was too lazy to play with yarn. But not too lazy to scratch up my $!%$& furniture. Yeah, he had to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Chele...

    Furniture scratching is the WORST. My cats don't do that either.

    I called a specialty cat clinic a few years ago to get a quote on getting my cats declawed. They proceeded to SNAP on me VERY hard. (obviously, they were animal rights peeps, "go green" people, something like that). Pissed me off. They said they had some "guaranteed" scratching posts for 40 bucks each. Some homemade bootleg craziness. (You know how I love the bootleg).

    I thought that these folks were lying, but I drove waaaay up to North Atlanta to check it out.

    Bought 2 of them, haven't had a problem since then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladylee them cats are a mess i tell you.

    but i so love animals that its a shame. my auntee had a Siamese cat named Smokey. i so loved that cat. i could brush him all the time,lol

    and Oscar Tyrone said he aint no fool you see. He knows better,lol

    Too cute Ladylee and that little girl is precious. I think i am gonna kidnapp her, shhhh dont tell nobody. ill let her come visit you though

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Dreamy...

    We had a siamese cat once, LOOOONG time ago, when I was 3, I believe. I don't remember her name, but that was a mean cat!

    You can't kidnap the baby... Her folks will beat you all upside your head! LOL. She's a sweet girl and loves her son Kramer very much...

    @ 2nd 68...

    BOY, STOP!

    I. plead. the. fifth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatchu do to that cute widdle kitty?!?!? [LOL]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee, You know Kramer runs your house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for this article, quite useful piece of writing.
    sex pillows | Haiti earthquake facts | mental illness test

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!