Monday, December 29, 2008

Good Morning...

Good.

Morning.

Ugh.

That kind of eeked out of me, didn't it?

No, I ain't all smurfy this morning. Not in the least.

I somehow slipped up and caught a cold. I don't know where it came from, but I went to a movie on Christmas afternoon. I think somebody breathed on me. I got the sniffles on Saturday, and then I was sitting in Church on Sunday morning and needed a few tissues from the ursher, lol.

This might be enough to give me agoraphobia, a fear of crowds.

I can almost see myself walking into a thearter spraying people with Lysol.

LOL!

And if that ain't bad enough, Aunt Flo came busting through the door. I have no idea where she came from, but she do need to be pimp slapped good fashioned.

This is no way to be chilling on staycation, Man!

*Lee throwing open window and hurling herself out*

I will probably get a call from my doctor today. Whenever I have a cold, she will call and say "We've been looking at your bloodwork. Watch out for a cold."

I don't know how she does that, but I see it as a very mean joke indeed.

So, I plan to chill out this week, so I won't get worse. No in and out, just rest until I feel better. I am a bit disappointed because I had an itinerary for my last week off, and now that is cut short.

I'll get over it.

I give myself ample room to whine. But I always follow it up with good thoughts. I have had colds before and I have gotten over them. I will get over this one. I am thankful to be off, that all is good despite me not feeling well, and I will get a few things done this week, even though it's around the house.

The sun is shining. My bills are paid. Life is good.

There. I feel better already.

Anyway, I hope to post everyday this week. And I hope to keep it short. (*blog family gasps so hard that they suck all the air off the planet*)

LOL!

I am going to drink a couple quarts of watered down orange juice and go back to bed.

Ya'll who are at work. Work a little for me, why don't cha? LOL

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and that you're ready for the New Year.

Holla!

10 comments:

  1. 10-4 good buddy... And get that rest!

    Don't stumble onto a project or something, look up and it's 2:37 tomorrow morn.

    Aiight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although it sounds like a good idea, you should probably shake those thoughts of rollin' up on folk and sprayin em' down with lysol.

    Sure it'll ward off germs but it might also warrant a beat down or two. LOL

    G'head and get'cho rest on...Hope you feel better girl!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:43:00 PM

    I'm at work and ain't doing jack! So someone needs to work a little for me too.

    Hope you get to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:26:00 PM

    Look Ima need u to man-up and come on back to work early cause I need some samples loaded and pulled asap. Just bundle up... you'll be fine

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Punkin aka coworker Ol' Mean Ass Cynthia...

    ***silence***

    SHUT UP, MAN!! THE GUB'MENT JOB CAN GO SIT ON A PHAT TACK! HUMPH!

    @Southern Black gal...

    Since you're not working, go work at my gub'ment job this week. They would be happy to have ya:)

    @Ms. Behaving...

    Somebody needs to have cans of Lysol at different points in the theater, set to automatic spray. I know that's where I had to pick this cold up at. HUMPH.

    No beatdowns on Christmas, girl! That would have been the perfect time to try that! LOL!

    @That Original Oldboy Hassan, aka the Brown Blogger...

    I am doing tiny projects right now. Like, I made a call and paid off a bill that I've had since I was frickin' 24. I called and scheduled a repair for tomorrow morning for the jacked up frigerator.

    Right now, my goal is to throw out as much unused mess as I can. I am doing silly stuff like that, so I can take a break when I get to wheezing too hard...

    We'll tackle the big projects later. I will most definitely throw myself out the window if I am up at 2:30 in the morning AGAIN tonight. UGH

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm gonna be tracking these so-called short posts, Leezarus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @LBeezy... They will be short. Well short for me. I have the attention span of a piece of lint right now, so short is where it's at!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope you get to feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate when i hear or read that Aunt Flow came to visit you b/c then I know my Aunt Flow is around the corner and I don't want to see her this week... At all! And we'll see if you post daily..
    PS. Wordless posts do not count!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Patrice...

    Thanks, girl! Hope all is well with you and Ian:)

    @Serenity30...

    Why do you have to monitor me to monitor yourself? You've been doing that for years, honey chile!

    LOL!!!

    Yeah, uh-rah... I BET you don't want Auntie Flow knocking at your door this weekend!!

    LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!

    I can see you squinting hard at this comment right now!

    HAAAAAA HAAAAAAA!!!!!

    (Let us know, how uh-rah.. that works out! BWAHAAAAA!!!)

    *Lee laughing so hard that she coughs and gags and reaches for the oxygen mask*

    Don't you worry yourself, chile... I'll handcuff Auntie Flow's good leg to the bedpost.

    You be sure to have a FINE weekend, Oldgirl.

    Very fine... indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!