Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Semi-Wordless Wednesday: Get Your "Tree On"

My BFF LadyTee's Christmas Tree for the past three years...




I remember the first time I walked around the corner into her den and was face to face with the thing.

"It's nice, ain't it?" LadyTee said.

I just stared at her, then back at the "tree". "Where ya'll get it from?"

"Mama's favorite shopping place, the Home Shopping Network!"

I stared at the tree. "Are you serious?"

She nodded. "It kinda grow on you!"

**crickets**

I laughed hard. "You are tripping!"

"I like it," she said.

"Man, Charlie Brown is somewhere right now looking for his Christmas Tree. DANG!"

"I'ma need ya'll to give Charlie Brown his tree back!"

*LadyLee breaks out into a bootleg version of "Christmas Time is Here" from a Charlie Brown Christmas.*

"I like it, Lee!"

"I'ma need ya'll to tack on some pine needles, a leaf or something!"

"I still like it, Lee."

"This the type of tree that you can put up during a commercial break. And you can have it up before the show even come back on!"

"It still grows on you," she said, completely ignoring my jonings.

Okay LadyTee, I'll leave you alone!

However you choose to get your "Tree On", get your "Tree on"!!!!

LOL!!!

8 comments:

  1. LMAO...you are going to send LadyTee into therapy over that tree.

    She's all proud of it...thinking it's cute...and you're just snapping and snapping some more on ole girl.

    Poor thing...sorry but I'm going to have to add...that tree looks STARVED!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!!!
    [SHAME ON IT ALL!!!]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I wasn't able to get the black Christmas tree I wanted I was up for some eye candy of a beautiful Christmas Tree... so I just want to let you know... you ain't right!

    Go B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl You are hilarious, I'm sitting here LMAO and my family think I'm crazy. That do look like Charlie Brown tree, I'm sorry.

    Good laugh for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopped by to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, I expected something else when YOU mentioned "trees".

    Now that! I don't know what to say! I see them all the time driving. Just naked ass trees with no leaves...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROFL! And I can't stop!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!