Friday, January 09, 2009

Pay Day!!!

(dedicated to my finance group Gang Leader... The Green-Eyed Bandit)

Today is PAY DAY!!!

*LadyLee smiling like Miss Celie smiled*
Hold on, ya'll... let me count my cash. Yeah, let me make sure it's all here. You know, management be tripping...


This stack of bread feels mighty right, but it might not be right... Let me just be sure about this...
Oh yeah, baby! It's all here!!! Oh yes...
There is NOTHING like PAYDAY!
The Green-Eyed Bandit is reading this right now thinking, "Oh joy, now LadyLee can put some cash toward her debt."
NO, DEAR BANDIT!!

Now it's 'bout to be all about that "bling-bling" baby!!!



*Green Eyed Bandit spews coffee, all over everything and everybody*
Yeah right. She'd wrang my neck if I balled out.
But...She'll be happy to know that I get two raises over the next 2 months, about 8% worth.
Oh yeah! Increase in these times of decrease.
(Ya'll can listen to the news if you want to. Ya'll better be sure that something different is coming out of your mouth!)
In 30 days, we're going on a cruise. It leaves port on my birthday.
GLORY!!!!!
I've never been on a vacation as an adult. So this is something new for me.
So, I plan on going through some of my summer clothing this weekend, doing a little packing... yeah already.
I have a busy weekend coming up.
-packing
-Financial Freedom Possee meeting.
-chuuuuch
-library, to do a little writing
-etc... who knows what else I'll get into?
I posted everyday this week? Aren't you proud of me? (Don't get use to that!)
I'm going to have a great weekend... on purpose.
You be sure to do the same:)

12 comments:

  1. Can I get a small loan? LOL! I want to buy some cigarettes and some henny! In other news, I better be tellign myself something different than what is on tv quick! 8% is good! And I'm sure you'll have plenty blog stories from that cruise. I am proud of you for posting daily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:48:00 AM

    You are truly excited b/c you are packing a month in advance. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. First vacation? Girl, you are long overdue. Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so proud of you! I love a daily dose of Dr. LadyLee

    ReplyDelete
  5. lmao @ you packing a whole MONTH in advance! You are REALLY looking forward to that trip aren't you huh?!

    Nothing like getting paid to put you in a good mood though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did I read 8%???
    Dude...sweeeeeet!!! LOL

    You can never start packing TOO early...As a matter of fact, if you start now, the chances of you forgetting anything are slim to none.

    One of these days I'll take my own advice. :-)

    Enjoy your weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm coming for my share of the kitty...You freely give don't you?
    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:45:00 AM

    whoohooo have fun on your cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Save as much bread as you can.

    Have fun on your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. GO head, Lee. I've vowed to post daily for a month. If I can keep it up, I'm going to make an effort to do it regularly. I'm going on day 5 now, so I have a long way to go. LOL Have fun on the cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eight Percent Raise??? Wow, I wish it was me...My job is talking about a 2.5% across the board raise
    for everybody regardless...which is no raise really. YOU GOT A REAL
    RAISE. Go on enjoy that vacation and spend some dough in my honor!!
    lololol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did someone say vacation? Cruise? I love cruises - where are you going and on what cruise line?

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!