Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Semi-Wordless Wednesday: "Before and After"

LBeezy's bedroom pics:

BEFORE




AFTER

This Semi-Wordless Wednesday has been brought to you by the letter B

(as in LBeezy).

The number 1

(as in, Beezy! You're #1, honey child. Really though).

The color orange

(as in: What's up with the orange pillow laying up there 'cross the bed, Beezy!?)

And by the words "Original Oldgirl".

(as in, "Beezy! The way you hooked that room up... That's that Original Oldgirl ish right there, Shawty!!)

LOL!!

Good job. Please come hook up my space.

Much obliged:)

13 comments:

  1. Someone is on a roll with their posting.. Both rooms actually look pretty. I love the black and white photos on the wall. Maybe she could come paint my guest room for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is just so purty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love color...bold...rich COLOR!

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would think the aqua was way too brite for a wall color, but the chocolate furniture brings it down some...so I luv it. Luv the bedding too, but I definitely side eyed the orange pillow! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:42:00 PM

    Can I say that, I just LOOOOVVVEEE it! I love the use of bold colors, the room seems alive yet, cozy. You have a great eye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooo hooo! hawtness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww shucks!!! My very own dedication and it ain't even my bday!!! I gots more to do, hon, but I'll hook you up for some cookies and a pot of gumbo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW...I like both...Those are love making rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:32:00 AM

    love the blue room. so bright crisp clean. great job

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the CAROLINA BLUE!

    If you read this - you will know why:

    Black Scholar Debate: Private U. vs. State U. vs. HBCU

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!