Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy Birthday, Serenity3-0

I'd like to wish my baby blog sista That Original Oldgirl
Serenity3-0, formerly Serenity23,
a very Happy 31st Birthday...



Yeah, that's an oooooldddd picture. LOL. It's 2009 now, ain't it? LOL

She is out of town on vacation right now. In a most disturbing post, she said she isn't going to be blogging anymore.

*crickets*

That ain't good. She is like, the Queen of Blogging, blogging 2 and 3 times a day at times. She has a huge young black womens fan base over there at the House of Serenity. There is much wailing amongst the masses. It don't bother me much, because we email and IM everyday... If you need to take a break, take a break man! DO YOU. Just make sure do you for you, that's all I say.

However, I called her and gently snapped for a couple of minutes. I had my say about this, got a good laugh out of her, then kept it moving.

Don't nobody go jump off a bridge. We gonna work on getting the chick back up and running!

Until then...

Happy Birthday, Oldgirl. Hope year 31 is a good one for you:)

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Serenity!

    I feel her on the blog break though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:47:00 AM

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Serenity!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:19:00 PM

    happy belated bday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It happens to the best of em'..... [*SIGH*]
    Happy belated birthday Serenity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Leezie!
    Now I'm going to politely ask you to take down that ancient photo of me.. Hell I wish I still looked like that.. LMAO!
    You and LB snapped on me... hmph!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday.

    I won't yell at you anymore, Chicken.

    But for real, who pays your mortgage, Ma? You gonna have to help me wrap my head around you needing to explain yourself on blog. Nobody takes care of you but YOU. You gonna have to help me UNDERSTAND this.

    (Let me shut up before I get mad all over again. HUMPH)

    Glad you are back, and in good spirits at that:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:57:00 PM

    Awww, 31 years old. I remember that year fondly...I was in labor the day I turned 31..*sigh* what a birthday.

    I hope that your birthday and the entire year brings you peace, joy, and all that you desire to achieve.

    Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!