Friday, December 25, 2009

**MERRY CHRISTMAS**

I, Ladylee...

Your friendly neighborhood Oldgirl...

Would like to wish you a Very Very

***Merry Christmas***

Nothing much going on over this way. I woke up this morning, said my prayers to thank God for the real reason for the season, and then read a little of my book club book, The Doctor's Wife.

Me and Kentucky are going to hang out at home and chill. I was looking for a good Law and Order Marathon, but that's a no-go.

Lo and behold, there's a City Confidential marathon on the Biography channel so we are not moving from our spots!!

LOL

The the day is young, so I won't talk about any gifts.

A dog may show up at the door with a delivery in his mouth. I may unwrap the wad and find it's many thousands of dollars in cash. That'll be a great gift!

LOL!

So I will discuss my Christmas tomorrow. Just in case.

Anyway, I purchase flowers for the coffee table every holiday.

Here are the Christmas flowers.



I see these flowers, all pretty and white, in the midst of more colorful fare, everytime I walk through the sliding glass doors of my local Whole Foods Grocery Store.



I've been wanting to buy some, and I finally did. But I don't like them as my regular flowers. My living room furniture is cream colored, and I prefer a colorful flower on the table. They are pretty, nevertheless.

That was my gift to myself. That and a heavy stew pot bought from the local Wal-mart. I'm making some vegetable soup for the weekend. Our Christmas dinner will be baked tilapia, crab claws, stewed kale, green beans, squash and cornbread. Dessert will be key lime pie and carrot cake. Not sure what we'll be drinking. I have some nonalcoholic beer stashed in the back of the laundry room cabinet. Maybe we'll break those out and have a jolly good time!

But this Christmas is about relaxing for us...

Drama free... keep yours like that too, you heard me?

Have a Merry Christmas!!!

7 comments:

  1. Hey Lee, Merry Christmas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Leezie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:24:00 PM

    Merry Christmas, Lee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep.

    *sips pomegranate juice*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:57:00 PM

    Hey! We had a drama free Christmas as well. Relaxed to the max!

    I also bought myself a gift. Nothing wrong with treating yourself. ;)

    I made Beef Pot Roast in the slow cooker and hubby said if was "kickin'." I posted the recipe if anyone is interested.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drams free!!! It was WONDERFUL!!!! Hope that dog showed up with that wad of cash for you Lee!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!