Thursday, March 10, 2011

Grand Turk Port Pictures, Part I

I am finally getting to the point of dumping my pictures out of my camera.

There will not be much rhyme or reason to them. I have close to 500 pictures. I'm just going to categorize them the best I can and keep it moving. It may take me all of March to get my pictures up, so like I said, I will mix them with my regular posts.

So these pics are basically pictures I'm putting up for my friend the Green Eyed Bandit. This was their annual family cruise.

I do a big takeover, and make it my birthday cruise, lol.

So here are your family pictures, Bandit, ol' buddy, ol' pal!! Wish you were there!!!

Enjoy!

Our first stop was Grand Turks. We were soooo happy to get off the boat that we immediately began taking pictures.

All the Sister Bandits and a Cousin bandit on the far left.

Cousin Bandit was my roommate. She was a GREAT roommate. I especially like how she would jump out of the bed all sprite in the morning and get ready for her day...

I loved how she'd yell "You coming to breakfast, Lee1?"

I'd tell her no. I wasn't as sprite. I have to get up, go hang out on our room's balcony and read a little. Watch the Today Show. Catch a little Regis and Kelly. Do some more reading. Play on my laptop. Do some writing. Then get up and get myself together to go to breakfast.

(Yes, it takes a moment to get my day started).

Baby Sister Bandit.

We were tripping, yelling "What's with that pose, girl??"

Yeah, we mighta had to watch her. She look like she ready to party, get her vacation on!

Green-Eyed Bandits 3 sisters.


Man, all of their names are so similar that I just don't even bother to say them. (I wonder if they picked up on that? I don't know.) I would just holler "Hey!"
Sister Bandit and Bruh-in-Law Bandit.



She's pregnant! Green Eyed Bandit, why didn't you tell me this!! And she's pregnant with TWINS! Yay! They have a couple of teenage kids, and a younger child. Here we go with twins. I think they want girls, since there are so many boy grandchildren.

This was exciting to me. First time I've known anyone pregnant with twins.

A picture of me. You know I never put up pics of myself. You better catch it while you can, honey.



Bruh-in-Law Bandit again! This dude is HILARIOUS!


Jokes for DAYS! Such a commedian!

Mama Bandit and Auntie Bandit!


Mama Bandit and her daughters.

Doggonit Green-Eyed Bandit! You should've been there! I don't think I have a picture of all of you together :(
Cousin Bandit, Sister Bandits, and another Auntie Bandit!


That Auntie Bandit was a riot. She was my favorite to hang around.
One last picture of the crew...



These are the BEST folks to travel with. Why? Because they are CRAZY!!

I tell you what. With all this revolution jumping off in various countries, I don't have to be worried.

You would never hear me hollering "Help! We're stuck! The citizens are revolting, and we can't get out of here!"

No. These folks will fight their way out of there. Break legs off tables and whoop some heads! And they will hijack the boat and sail us back to the USA. They don't play. That's who I like rolling with!

LOL!

So those are pics of the traveling crew. I didn't get everyone. There were 34 people in our group, and I think there were only 5 more family members lingering around. Wish I could've gotten pictures of everyone!

Stay tuned for more pictures!!

8 comments:

  1. Ohh those pictures are gorgeous. I can't wait till my cruise! Come on Dec! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures!
    Sounds like the group to travel with. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Green Eyed Bandit7:40:00 PM

    Tear....I wished I was there. Auntie Bandit has emailed me some pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Green Eyed Bandit8:26:00 PM

    Just talked to Momma Bandit. Tenia is having twin boys. So the count is now 11 boys 2 girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cousin Bandit liked having you as a roommate as well... you had me laughing... if it was not for you and the fam I would have jumped overboard on this senior citizens cruise... Thank you for keeping me in the boat... lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look like a fun bunch! Those are the type of people to travel with!

    I can't wait to see more pictures because I know you took some of the beautiful scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww shucky ducky! These are some really great pics and they do look like a fun bunch...can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww looks like fun! I SEE LEE!!! lol.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!