Thursday, March 24, 2011

Yay Darius!

Sorry I haven't been blogging ya'll...

I just haven't been in the mood.

Hopefully that will rectify itself.

We'll see about that.

Anyway, my Mealtime Husband Darius is like, the best cook EVER.

(Yes, we's married in my head. We's married! *lee twirls round in round like Wonder Woman*)

And you know I am a Darius T Williams Stalker Stan. I've followed him for years on his Everyday Cookin' Blog! And he cooked for a group of us when he was in the ATL last year. Hands down, one of the best meals I've EVER had. LAWD!!!

So imagine the grin that spread across my face when he was on the Food Network with his friend Sunny Anderson on Sunday morning!!

And they put it up on Youtube!

So, you know I have to repost it here. (Don't know how long it will last until they snatch it, lol) If you can't see it, here's the actual youtube link.





LOL!!! Loved-ed it. They cooking in the kitchen like some black folk do for real! LOL!

Sunny, have Darius back on!

Better yet, Food Network! Give Darius his own show!!!

YaaaaaaY Darius! I am proud of you! You are the MAN!

7 comments:

  1. I saw that episode! That chicken they made looked sooooo good! He really should have his own show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went and checked out some of his videos back when you posted about him cooking for you in Atlanta. He has a great television personality and the food looked delicious. Yay for him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went and checked out some of his videos back when you posted about him cooking for you in Atlanta. He has a great television personality and the food looked delicious. Yay for him!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesssssss get it Darius!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was soooo proud of Darius!!!

    I can not BELIEVE I missed you when he was here in November. I was supposed to go but it was my bday weekend and like you said...that drive was far! We hooked up the next day for brunch and he has one of the best spirits I have ever met.

    Lady, we have got to meet up and go to one of these veggie restaurants in town!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was at home hollering at the tv. I am so proud of him! It's amazing to watch people you've known through a blog go and live out their dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent! Congrats to Darius. I have also followed him from the beginning and its so great to see him soaring! I hope he gets a show as well and that food looks sooooooo good!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!