Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Vacation Pictures, Part I: Bon Voyage

So, as you know, I had a nice 8 day cruise...

It was my friend The Green Eyed Bandit's family cruise, but I call it my birthday cruise, since it falls near my birthday!

I wish our family did this type of thing. But who am I kidding. Our family doesn't even get together. A cruise? Yeah right! That's a stretch.

Bandit's folks let me run with them. They are a jovial crew, treat me like one of their own. And I'm happy about that.

Our ship's point of origin was Fort Lauderdale.

So here are some pictures of us sailing out of Fort Lauderdale.

These are random. I don't feel like putting them in order. So here we go:

A yacht!!! I wonder who it belongs to?




Very nice! It wasn't even as loud as I thought it would be. And it's as big as those houses!



Beach houses! Looks like something off of TV.

View from my room balcony: the lifeboats.
Good to know if some mess goes down, I can jump straight down on one of them suckers and drive it away!

View to the right of my balcony.
This messed up many a good view of a sunset. Humph.



A nice view of the piers and shore.


Look at the nice beach houses!



Honey, I don't even have to have one of the big ones, I'll be just fine with one of the ranch looking ones! The flat ones!




The big majestic ones are still nice, though.



Other big ships and boats in water!!




I like the big tan house here, with the palm trees in front of it.



I'll glady take that white ranch beach house.... and then just visit my next door neighbors. LOL


Shoot... I'd even live in one of these condos. Not as nice as the house, but they will do!







Finally a picture of downtown Fort Lauderdale from the ocean.




Nice indeed...



Like I said, I didn't know that Ft. Lauderdale was so close to Miami. If I would've known that, I would've went down a couple of days earlier and ran around a little.


So those are my sailing off from the USA pictures! Stay tuned for more!


2 comments:

  1. The Green Eyed Bandit6:20:00 PM

    Hey, you may be able to get a few days in Ft Lauderdale when we do Baby Bandit's 16th and my 40th birthday cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL@ Go visit the neighbors lol

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!