Friday, March 04, 2011

I'm Baaaaacccckkk!!!!

Good Friday Morning!

I am BACK from cruising the Carribean sea!

And happy to be back!

8 days is quite a long time to be gone!

I hope you enjoyed my reposts. Those were some of my favorites.

And why did ya'll let me forget to do the drawing for the free workbook?

*virtually slapping you ALL*

LOL

I tell you, it feels good to be back home in my bed. I got off the boat yesterday at about 10 a.m., but my flight didn't leave until 5 pm. So you know what that means: sitting alllll day in the airport. MAN. Luckily I had my laptop, and a new netbook that I recently purchased, and there was free internet. So the time actually went by pretty fast.

Kentucky picked me up from the airport around 7:30 last night. I was a bit taken aback about how chilly it was in the ATL, but I had my coat. I hadn't had anything to eat since 8 that morning, so she took me over to my natural foods co-op, Sevenada.

I was happy to see that place. And it was African night at the vegan hot bar!

I got a salad from the salad bar, and some spicy greens and west african jollof brown rice from the hot bar and it was ON!

Yep! It's good to be home.

I don't have much to say, just checking in. I didn't sleep all that well. Seems as if I feel like I'm still floating or something. I'm going to spend the morning unpacking, washing clothes and cleaning up. LadyTee is spending the night, and we're riding up to Charlotte in the morning for a quick Tweet-up with my girl Serenity, Southern Black Gal, Mzinspiredemind, MsMarillie, and a couple of other folk, I believe.

I have to get allll my pictures locked and loaded in. I didn't get many great ones, but got a few... I don't know, I wasn't all that picture happy this time. hmm. Not sure what's up with that.

Here's a picture of a sunset from my balcony, somewhere near Aruba and Curacao...



You be sure to have a lovely weekend... on purpose!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back Ladylee! Aw man your trip with the crew to see Serenity sounds great. I sure wish I could join you all..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. Beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful picture!
    Have a safe trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!