Saturday, July 09, 2011

Let your RIBS fry!!!!!

A couple of weeks ago, I wrote about how The Green Eyed Bandit's Mama likes to fry up ribs. I told my online Mama Adrienne that I had plenty of pictures around somewhere of this um, process...

And I came across them!

*Lee picks up the mike and commences to sanging to the tune of "Let your Soul Glow" circa Coming to America*

Mama Bandit, let your riiiiiiibs fry!!!



Mama just let your ribbbbbbs fryyyyyyy!!!



Fry up them riiiiiiiiiiibbbbs, Mama Bandit!!!!



*lee singing XTRA hard*

I said "Mama, you better let your riiiiiiiiiibbbbs frrrrrrryyy!!!!"





Fry your riiiiiiiiiibbbbbbsssss, MAMA!!!!!!!






And when you're all done, Mama? Place those golden brown ribs on a plate with a nice paper towel to drain off the grease!





*drops the microphone and hollers SEXUAL CHOCOLATE*

There you go! Fried ribs! Fry them up like chicken or porkchops! Yes Sir!

I know Mama Bandit was standing there frying up the ribs wondering in her head "Lawd have mercy, why is this chile standing over me taking pictures? My daughter's friend, she special... XTRA special."

LOL

Nerp, I won't be cranking up the hot grease to fry them myself. Pork is not my friend. I have found that I need COPIUS amounts of water and a plethora of fruit and veggies after partaking of it. LAWD. If I eat meat these days, I tend to gravitate towards seafood, honey. Yes Ma'am.

But if you are fond on the swine, go for it. They are quite tasty!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I want to try those lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt my arteries clogging just looking at the pictures. I guess I've been it all now. My exes mama used to fry riblettes so I guess they are in the same categories. Seems the ribs would come out tough fried.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm I might try that. I was at about the 3rd picture when it clicked that they were ribs & not PORK CHOPS...My brain just wouldn't comprehend. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!