Wednesday, July 13, 2011

tagged...



I've been tagged. Whoop-di-dooo. *forced cartwheels*

I ain't a big fan of tags... My life is not fancy like ya'lls are. So hopefully we can make this a little exciting. Uh, no... I would have to make up some stuff, and I ain't doing that.

I was tagged by Singlema, so out of the utmost respect for that Oldgirl, I will go head on and do it. Fun, fun, fun...

RULES: 7 random things about yourself, pass the award to bloggers and answer a couple of questions...

7 Random things about me...

1. I can't stand harsh lighting or ceiling lighting in the house. I like the lights from lamps, preferably from 60 watt bulbs.

2. I love peach and lemon scented stuff, whether it be candles, incense, soaps, etc.

3. I don't like noise. I don't do well for long periods of times around loud people. I tend to enjoy quiet activities.

4. I have a bad habit of going to sleep with the lights, television, and laptop on.

5. I feel very strange if I don't pray for a good hour in the mornings. If it's less than that it better be very effective and highly cathartic.

6. I hate being a bother to people. I don't even like the perception of being a bother. Of course this is mostly in my head. I rarely incovenience people and I'm rarely a bother (so I've heard).

7. I have accomplished everything I would like to do in the field of chemistry, and I don't really care that much for the subject anymore, even though it is my profession.

Q and A Session

Favorite Color: Navy Blue

Favorite Song: "You Make Me Want to Love Again"



That song right there has been my favorite song for over 20 years... I've made plenty good love to that song right there. Plenty... That song breaks a tough Oldgirl down. It brangs out the Lady in LadyLee. LOL

Favorite Dessert: Fruit Cobblers (apple, peach, cherry or blackberry)

Biggest Pet Peeve: People who brownnose. People who brownnose me. People who get an attitude with me because I don't brownnose.

When You are Upset, You: Get really passive agressive, go brood somewhere til I can figure things out.

Your Favorite Pet: My boy cat Sugar circa 1974. He looked just like Sylvester the cat and got into a lot of fights out in the street. Granddaddy said that the reason Sugar got caught up in so many street fights was because his name was Sugar. LOL

Black or white: Black

Biggest Fear: Never fully resolving my inconsistent human nature. I really hate how inconsistent I have a tendency to be in many areas of my life.

Best Feature: hands and feet

Everyday Attitude: This is a day the Lord has made, a day that has never been seen before, and I will rejoice and be glad in it... doggonit! Whether I like it or not!

I am committed to sowing seeds of encouragement on a daily basis. I am an incredible asset to my friends. (These are things I concentrate on right now).

What Is Perfection: Fulfilling my purpose in life.

Guilty Pleasure: A good Law and Order Marathon. Yes sir! *cartwheels*

So that's it for the tag... Uh, I ain't tagging nobody. Well maybe one person...

That chicken Serenity! Do the tag, Chicken!

LOL

6 comments:

  1. I like that you were tagged. I got to find out more interesting things about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think you would do it, but thanks for being a good sport, Doc.

    Sounds like your favorite song turns a good girl bad. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. @That BayouCreole Chick Ali.... Awww Ali. Glad you liked. Tags unnerve me something terrible. There were 20 random facts about me. I had to carve them down to the most tame.

    I like tags after I do them, if that makes any sense.

    Look out for a call from me this weekend. It was too early or too late last weekend. And you are a firecracker! I don't wanna get cussed! LOL

    @Singlema... I always do my tags, Ma. And I didn't want you ta bust me in my forehead with a spreadsheet. LOL...

    That song, Ma. It makes me feel some kind of way. It makes all my clothes fall off. Bra, Panties, earrings, hair barrettes... all that. That's all I got to say about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lemon-scented stuff. The hand soap in my kitchen is always lemon-scented. Reminds me of those Saturday morning cleaning sessions with Gladys & Betty Wright playing while we scrubbed, scoured and shined the house. *deep inhale* I can still smell it.

    And whatchu carving down your random list for? Don't be censoring yourself over here Good Doctor! This here is YOUR spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kicking rocks over here and shattering the computer screen! hmph!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Humphry8:00:00 AM

    This will not really work, I think like this.
    foreign ladies | smoked sausage recipes | easy cheesecake recipe

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!