Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Morning... Good

It's Monday Morning again.

I won't say it's a good Monday Morning... I will just say that it is good that it is Monday morning. Period.

I want to go in late today.I need another couple hours of sleep, man. Really.

But alas I came on into work... Got waaaaay too much to do. Way to much.

My weekend. It was uneventful. A lot of sitting around thinking about the rest of my year, and what I want it to look like, and what I need to do to get there. So I was upset at times, and hopeful at others. So we will see how that goes.

I had a Triple F Possee meeting on Sunday. I have only been to a couple other meetings this year. I don't feel like I have much to offer. My financial plan is on cruise control right now, i.e., I am debt free minus the house, and I am saving money. BUT I did get a great idea of how to save about 25-30% more money per month, so I am going to put that in action.

I don't have much to talk about today.

Well I have to do the drawing for the gift card and the one extra copy of Silver Sparrow that didn't get claimed. So this is how it is going to go. I had a coworker from the other side of the cubicle area pull 5 names. If your name is on this list, well, whoever sends an email to Oldgirlladylee@gmail.com first, you win. I will post all names and times. So you will have to get on it, and send me an email. I am doing this because some of you may have Silver Sparrow already... If so, don't bother responding.

Jixxa
Moe
Jazzy
Byron
Sasha

Congrats to the winner in advance!!!

And the gift card... a $20 gift card... goes to

Ms.Blackliterature.com! (Sherri)

Congrats to you Oldgirl!

So that is all for today... I have a much paperwork to parlay today. I need to turn it in by days end. I actually took paperwork home this weekend. I haven't done that in a good 6 years. THE HORROR. Needless to say I left it in my bag... on purpose. I will work on it today. It would've only saved me about 2 hours of time. I will have to do all that on the clock. Sigh. Whatever! No more taking work home. Nada.

And that's it for today... Very uneventful weekend. I hope this week is the same. I think I'm suppose to show up at slumber party next weekend or something. Not sure. I have to check my calendar. That should be... interesting.

You all have a great week. I may or may not be posting all week, but I have a couple of interesting things in store for you :)

Have a great week on purpose!

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh a slumber party sounds fun lol. I wanna go lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...yes you have a slumber party on your schedule! It is going to be interesting but good because I only invited my positive people!

    Please share your idea to save 25% or more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you tell us about the idea for saving more?

    Ohhh what age group is this slumber party? lol

    Have a GREAT week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Adrienne... Mama, this is some Green-Eyed Bandit craziness. I do believe I stopped by one of her slumber parties before. Just to be nosy. Didn't stay the night. Interesting. lol... So we will see.

    @The Green Eyed Bandit... Yes, we will see. I will stay for a certain amount of time. You DST shorties get to fighting up in there or singing the DST song, I'm outtie...

    Tell the Baby Bandit to have that PS3 hooked up and have my Mavericks for me set up already. That is all.

    Hey man, check it out. K said she put her whole check into savings or something like that, within her main bank ladder of accounts, then transfer out enough to pay bills... You know my question was doggonit, do you have a good buffer in that primary account just in case some mess jump off, which she do. That way she keep from doing stupid stuff, like $20 dollars here, $20 dollars there, etc... Sounds simple, but you gotta have that buffer. So I had a new savings goal in mind with no real thought as to how to do it, and that will take me over the hump. Yes Ma'am! (You must've came in late when we were intensely discussing that).

    @mzinspiredmind... Man, Broads too old to have slumber parties! But Bandit tends to have good ones, from what I hear!

    I will be off in the cut playing some playstation. She better have some journalling activities, or them games they play at the baby and bridal showers or something!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! Yes PS3 will be ready. The boys are going to move it from downstairs to my room. They want their own version upstairs!

    Um, you can't leave until I tell you you can leave! I am the boss!! LOL!

    I will have some games going.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This can't have effect in actual fact, that is exactly what I consider.
    computer repairs | cheap auto insurance company | seafood restaurants boston ma

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!