Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Freestyles

TGIF!!

Wooo!

Glory!

*church shouts*

The only way today could be better is if it was PAYDAY!

But alas, it is not. But I am glad it is Friday. I don't have a big weekend planned. Play Mama is in town, and I get to see her! *cartwheels*

This has been a good week! I won all my fantasy football league games (there has been much trash talking between myself, Tazzee and RhysPieces... it is becoming brutal), and I had a pretty good weekend. Not as productive as I like, but good enough.

Then I get a call yesterday that I have a dentist appointment today.

O_O

I thought it was on Monday, but it is today. Sigh. I'm going to call to make sure before I drive waaaay out to Fairburn from downtown. But it is a simple cleaning. And I get to see Dr. Watson again... with his fine self!

But I don't have much else to talk about today. I don't have time to upload interesting pictures, etc... Just wanted to say hi!

Anyway, I do have a video of the week:

You have to be age 35 and above to appreciate this one.



Man... that is an EARLY b-boy rap song.

I have NO idea what the heck that song is about. I am SURE something subliminal was going on. And the whole mixing of square dancing and break dancing... uh, I can't make the connection.

But we liked it for some reason. Seems a bit cheesy. And that was when breakdancing and popping and locking first started.

And it had us all running around hollering "All of that Scratching is making me ITCH!"

And the chorus singing "She's looking like a ho!!"

What the heck does THAT mean!? Geeze. Those are fighting words.

We loved it. Not so much, now. But it brings back memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!