Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to you all!

You all who celebrate.

I don't necesarrily know what celebrate means...

Me? I give out candy. That's about it. Never been to a halloween party. I got my costume just like everybody else as a child...

Speaking of costumes...

Serenity_23 sent a picture of the baby in his SCARY halloween costume.



OOOOOH! I am so scared of you, little Kayden, little skeleton boy! SOOOOO scared!

Here he is all stretched out!

Yes... that's a little more scary, Little Skeleton Boy!  I'm really scared now!

LOL!

I think it's cute!

Here's another picture:


That costume is his big brother's old costume. That lets me know that we should keep everything, ya'll.

You never know when these things come in handy!

"Little Kayden, Skeleton Baby" and "Here Comes the Bumblebee Boy"...

Next on the Baby Channel. Check your local listings.

LOL

Have a Happy and Safe Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. sooooo adorable....I want to have a baby. That is all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....make me want to babysit

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!