Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy Monday Afternoon... Go Falcons!!

Happy Monday Afternoon!

Hope your Monday has been a decent one! It is all muggy and rainy here in the ATL. Not happy about that at all! But thank God for this rain, nevertheless!

This was a good weekend!


Go Falcons!

YEAH!

Well, I am more so whispering a "Go Falcons".

Why? Because they got through this playoff game by the skin of their teeth.

And I hope they KNOW that they can't do this booty clencher, edge-of-your-seat, breath holding gameplay. That is NOT gonna work this weekend against the 49ers. Man, that 49ers quarterback is VICIOUS. Not to be played around with. No mistakes, Falcons. No mistakes.

However, I am happy for the win. I still think the only way for them to get any REAL respect from the football community at large is for them to win a superbowl. Sigh.

Shouldn't be that way. But it be that way sometimes!

Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. I don't like them dirty birds, but so many of my blogging peeps are in the ATL. I want y'all to have a win to experience that type of feeling...especially Tazzee cuz she's a die hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @BayouCreole Chick... Man... YES they need to win. If not for themselves, do it for TAZZEE!! We need to win it all for the diehard fans like her!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!