Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Congrats Little League World Champions

Some good news for a change...

In a time when black men and black boys are being ostracized and marginalized, something great happened. The first all African American Little League team won the United States Little League World Series Championship.


I wish it would have gotten more press. There are so many success stories out there, and this is one. I think it will remind some that we are highly accomplished and will continue to be.

I actually watched that nationally televised game. And it was a good one.  Even though they lost to the Korean International team, that is alright. I think it this is something they will remember the rest of their lives.

I was glad to watch.

Congratulations to you all. This is good news.

1 comment:

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!