Monday, June 19, 2017

Monday Evening Musings


Good Monday Evening.

It is hot, muggy, and rainy in my Beloved ATL. I am so glad I got my AC fixed because if not, I would be truly miserable. 

And this has been a good enough workday. That is all I can ask for.

So, I FINALLY saw the Wonder Woman movie.

Man oh man... That was a GREAT movie. Wonder Woman is a BAD sista. That is ALL.

And I saw it in 3D IMAX. That made it extra special. I felt like I was in the movie.

Wonder Woman was kicking behinds left and right, you hear me?

WOW.

That was so good that I will be seeing it again. I know I missed something.

The whole history of Wonder Woman was phenomenal. I loved anything with a great background story woven into the storyline just right. And I loved seeing black women in power in the Amazon structure. AWESOME. What a powerful movie.

I will be seeing it again because there was so much going on... I KNOW I missed something. It is well worth seeing a few more times. I will definitely be buying it when I comes out on video. I may watch that just as much as I have been known to watch the

This was a pretty laid back weekend. I had much to do around the house. My goal this week is to stretch my chores out during the week. When I have done that in the past, my weekends were more relaxed.

I had a personal moment of clarity concerning Fathers day last night, and I posted about it yesterday. So I will not talk much about that again. You can go back and peruse it if you like. But it made me feel much better. I was in struggle mode and didn't even really know it.

Song of  the Week.  Hmm. Of course I want to put up some ratchetness. How about I just save that for Friday.  My morning drive music on repeat for some reason was this song. Why? I am usually a bit moody on my way to work (even though it is a short 12-15 minute commute in ATL traffic), and for this reason, this song on repeat made me happy.



I was feeling alright by the time I made it to work!

GLORY!!

That is so good, I will post the 1 minute sequel!



Such nice songs. Ain't nobody cussing and taring up stuff.  No ratchet behavior. I know it's a remake,  but that song has to be some 15 years old. I like oldies, you see.

(But like I said, I have a piece of ratchetness laying around. I will put that up soon enough. LOL).

That is it for me. I am looking forward to a great week.

You have a great week. On purpose.

2 comments:

  1. Guess I'll be going to see Wonder Woman.LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should because it was AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!