Ten Thursday Thoughts
Right before I go to bed.
2. I know it's not called the Comey Hearings. But might as well have been.
3. I am still tripping. How did old boy HAND 45 the election? Then get fired? Then get threatened? And threatened in them twitter streets of all places?
4. I know that all had to make Comey cry. It would have made me cry. Then I would've gotten pissed... ninjas messing with my job and career over some BS. Humph.
5. As a matter of fact, I would've shown up to Congress in a neck brace. Then I would have passed out a couple of times during my testimony. Give er'body something to really talk about!
6. I don't know if he has another job lined up, but he's gonna score a helluva book deal. Yes indeed.
7. What did I get out of the hearings? That 45 is a LIAR. And Comey said so. Yeah. And there were receipts to prove it (that recent trump interview on NBC).
8. But we already knew that. Really, tho.
9. 45 will get out of all this. He ain't playing with us... he went and got himself a lawyer. This ius a moral issue, and not really a legal issue. And the Repubs are protecting him pretty well. And business will go on as usual. Carry on, nothing to see here.
10. You should have seen us all at work... sneaking to listen to the hearings while at the same time trying to work. HILARIOUS.
That's it for my random thoughts...
On a Thursday night.
RIGHT before bed.
And RIGHT after cleaning up the living room, kitchen and dining room.
And it only took me all of FIVE minutes.
Summer is Here! - Yes darling, summer 2017 is here. My most favorite time of the year and I plan to make the most of it. Finally, after several months of uncertainty I...
5 days ago