Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter is Coming...

Easter is coming up...

And I realized that when I walked into work on Monday and saw a gift bag on my desk.



It was from my Boss.

*lee afraid to look in it*

Oh well. The little chicken, Serenity, with the scarf covering her natural hair, gave me courage to open it.



She stood on top of the bag and said, "Look inside, LadyLee!"



There was candy inside...


My Cubiclemate, the Cowgirl Cre, doesn't like milk chocolate, so she traded her milk chocolate egg for my Whoppers.



Serenity the Chicken liked this very much.


I didn't know how to feel about this, as I am very leery of our interim boss. I just try to stay out of the way, stay out of trouble. These folks like to put targets on people's backs, and as long as I keep my back against the wall and shut up, I should be alright.

So you will be proud of me. I sent a nice email thanking her for her kindness in doing something nice for us.

Ya'll be patient. I'm working on my attitude. I really am...

6 comments:

  1. Love the little chicken lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya on being skeptical. I had a sup who gave gifts for Christmas out of guilt. Of course, she did not say she did, a couple of us could tell. SMH.

    Cute chick. Does it walk?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I promise the chicken saga makes me crack up everytime..especially "Lil Serenity" O_0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um...LOL @ that chicken! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that little chicken and her head scarf!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!