Monday, April 04, 2011

Monday Again...

Monday know it show up at the same time every week.

(Well, the other days of the week do too, but Monday seems to be different... circles around MUCH faster).

This was a good weekend in that it wasn't so frickin' dreary outside.

We had beautiful weather here in the ATL, with temperatures ranging from 70-80 degrees. And there was not a cloud in the sky.

That's what I call a good weekend. I didn't even have to leave the doggone house, and it would've been a great weekend.

But I did leave the house.

Snake washed my car.



I bought new toys: a leaf blower and a lawn mower



I cooked fresh veggies.



Oscar-Tyrone was his usual surly self.



I actually found a new paint for the wall (the darker color).



I was productive as could be. Even did a little walking on the local track... I will post on these things this week.

Song of the Week. This was a Freddy Jackson weekend for me. Some good RandB for a change. One of my favorite FJ songs: "Do Me Again"




I plan on posting everyday this week. Trying to get back to that place called Smurfy, I am.

May be more of a thought than a reality.

And we know all good things start with a thought.

A simple thought.

Here's hoping you have good thoughts this week... on purpose.

4 comments:

  1. The Green Eyed Bandit9:38:00 AM

    I will be waiting! I have time this week to soak in your words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh look at all those books in your garage. I'm coming to your house for a nice cold glass of that "good water" you got and I'm going to read, read, read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smurfy or not we still love you Lee! Those veggies looked yummy. If I'm ever Atlanta I'm going to look u up not only to see you but that hilarious Oscar-Tyrone..and I don't even like cats but something about that cat...

    Msinspired...did u do away with your blog? (Sorry to be asking on your blog Lee but I didn't know how else to contact her to ask...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I think everyone has a friend named snake! LOL

    Glad you got your new toys! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!