Wednesday, April 06, 2011

"I See You" by Original Oldcat Oscar-Tyrone

Dear LadyLee

I don't think you like me.

You rarely play with me.

And all I can do is sit and stare at you, while you on that ratchet machine, that laptop thing.

And I just want you to know:

I SEE YOU.



I peak around that laptop, waiting for you to say something...

I'm not hard to please...

A "Hey Boy!!" will suffice, you see.

But you say nothing.

I get tired of sitting so I lay down. I don't meow or hiss.

I just lay there and stare.

Because I want you to know... I SEE YOU.



Sometimes you STILL ignore me, and I have to get radical....

And sit my kitty cat azz right up on that gizmo that holds up that laptop.



Nope, I haven't forgotten you, LadyLee... I'm still thinking about you.

I can look around, over my shoulder and stare.

Letting you know

I SEE YOU



So I have to get back at you. Do silly things like make noise in another room...

You know, do something to make you come running.

Watch you run out of the room yelling "Boy, where are you??"

I say nothing, quiet as a mouse...

Because I'm high above you, peering down from the beams over the living room...

Watching you.



You don't see me... but I SEE YOU.



You look up after a minute and you see me, staring down at you.

You shrug. Walk away. Go back to whatever it is you're doing.

And for a moment, it was fun.

And now we go back to square one of this staring game I like to play.

This game called...



I SEE YOU.

12 comments:

  1. LOL...and THIS is why I don't like cats. All that hanging above my head and all over my table and NEEDING attention...drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I looked up and saw Oscar-Tyrone ABOVE me, yea I'd pass out...cats make me nervous sometime. So sneaky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good old Oscar Tyrone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMFAO!!! I love Oscar Tyrone. I seriously cried laughing at this.

    Honey does the same thing sometimes, makes noise in the other room so I will come running and then give me that look like, "I just wanted to play with ya."

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
    HILAIOUS!!!!
    Wall-E does stuff like this lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG...how did he get up there!?!?

    My furry one 'stalks' me as well while I'm watching TV. Oscar-Tyrone is something else!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny!! I'm sure my dog has some similar choice words for me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Oscar Tyrone, and I consider myself a dog person. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Tell her, Oscar-Tyrone. You gon' quit ignoring me, dagnabit! I love it! If Bogey had a rafter to be on, I'm sure she'd be on it, just like him. They LOVE high places. He'd rather cross the room on that beam than on the floor. It's just a cat thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Oscar.. Can't believe he got that high. I've never seen him move more than two feet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a dog person but, I think I could have a cat like ole' Oscar...

    ReplyDelete
  12. OT said to pay him some attention, woman!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!