I had these uber grand plans for my weekend. It is amazing how optimistic I was about it on Friday. The week had been quite trying, and doggone it, I was going to do all these great things. I deserved it.
Alas, that didn't happen. Here it is, evening time, time for bed, and I haven't stepped foot out of the house.
Although I did peer out the window. It was a pretty day.
It really was.
So I will post a Saturday 7. 7 thoughts, 7 activities, 7 things I did today.
Something like that.
1. I got up super early before dawn. I couldn't go back to sleep. There was this terribly LOUD bird chirping outside my window. Made it difficult to pray. I kept pausing to listen to it. I was irritated by it. I was hoping it wasn't some strange animal, like a rat or possum (not sure what sounds they make).
And I was at that time thankful to see another day. And to have good hearing, where I could hear this really loud bird.
2. I crocheted today. I'm trying to finish up a baby blanket. I don't feel as if I got far. I'll work on it some tomorrow.
3. I didn't juice today. Today seemed to be a junk day. Strange. Saturdays, I allot for such. A junky Saturday indeed. I feeling a bit left of center right now.
4. I washed clothes today. Not a chore I care for. Even though I only have 2 loads a week. Not my favorite thing to do.
5. I took several naps today. Good sleep. But bad dreams. It's a wonder what goes on in the subconcious mind that happens to leak out in dreams.
Either that, or I need to stop sleeping with the TV on.
6. I talked to my sister for a couple of hours early this morning. I found myself yelling about some things. I didn't realize how frustrated I am about something that happen this week. It was good to get it all out. Always good to talk to her. And she knows the belligerent side of her sister. That's a good thing.
7. I'm watching a good lifetime movie right now: Mother Knows best. This woman doesn't like her son-in-law, so she paid someone to have him murdered. That didn't work out. The hit man was an undercover cop. Go figure. That's the pure drama of a Lifetime movie, man. Good stuff.
So that's my Saturday Seven. I have a few more things to say, but we will leave it at those 7.
Enjoy the remainder of your weekend:)
Details and Results - Are you more detail-oriented or results-oriented? Do you care how the clock was built or do you just want to know what time it is? For the most part, I ...
23 hours ago