Friday, June 03, 2011

Adventures with Chayse...

Man... Shame on me... almost forgot to do a post on a Friday.

The HORROR!

Gotta do a post on Friday! That's the best day of the week! Because it means the weekend is NEAR! I can almost touched-ed it!

*cartwheels*

It is ARSE HAWT in the ATL.

That is all. No need to elaborate or anything. Just ARSE HAWT.

I thought I would share some pictures with you!

A couple of Saturdays ago, I had a special guest over in the morning! Her Mama had to work, so she hung out with me!

My favorite LadyLee Mascot Chayse!



You know Chayse if you have read here over the years. If not, she's the one holding up the cat in the margin of this blog.

Uh yeah... She is good for blog fodder.




She looks happy enough, taking that I don't have children and that I ain't the most entertaining Oldgirl in the world. We sat and watched a few cartoons. (Cartoons have changed drastically! I was a bit horrified at what I was watching on Nickelodeon. Give me the smurfs!)

She got a little bored, so I let her go outside and sweep the porch and the sidewalk.




(Should've uh... encouraged her to sweep out my driveway).

She seemed happy enough. And since she was so happy, I let her sweep the porch off too.



She even helped me put together the trimmer.

(Well as much as we could put it together. I needed an allen wrench. Picked that up later!)




If she was there much longer, I was going to put her to work staining the front porch!




But she was only with me for a couple hours.




I had to work on staining it myself.


I don't like it, so I am still working on it. Sigh. I need a bucket of shellack or something!




Yes if your child comes to MY house, he or she will be doing some handyman type chores!




Chayse has worked in the garden, washed collard greens, made cornbread and everything else, honey!!!




Ain't nothing like a hard working child!




And with that, you all have a great weekend! I'll be cutting grass and trimming hedges and painting my porch rails! OH JOY!!




(Where is Chayse when I need her!)

6 comments:

  1. Awww she is too cute!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too adorable. Tell her come over and help me hack down this bush in my backyard. I'll bake her some cookies. :)

    Hope the porch staining works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I was going to comment how you always have that child working. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's really getting out of the way. She's cute as a button! I need to ship my teens over there and put those leeches ..I mean kids...to work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awe look at that baybee!! i could just eat her up!! just like my own little ladybug!

    and yes, hard work is a good thing, especially to learn it young!

    ~ be well

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!