Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I have some random pictures in my drafts that I wanted to post.

Here's that Original Oldcat Oscar-Tyrone.... He likes to lay in the sunlight that comes throught the window, however small or large the bar of light is. So it's always interesting to see him move with the sunlight.

Here he is laying on the sofa.



I have a habit of getting out of the bed in the mornings and dragging a pillow and cover to the sofa and laying out and watching the news. I was suprised to see him up there on the sofa, but he is chasing the light.

I called his name. I think he's upset that I disturbed him.


He always looks surly... I wish he would smile.



Smile Oscar! Life is good. SMILE.


I bought some kale chips the other day.


.
That's right... kale chips. Dried kale. I've seen the recipe in my Vegetarian Times magazine. I have a dehydration setting on my stove, so I should try it out. But I was walking through Whole Foods, and I saw them.


They are good, as they are coated with coconut and maple syrup. But they look AWFUL.




Looks like something Oscar-Tyrone hacked up. That coconut looks like maggots. Nasty. But they taste good. Too sweet for my taste, though. But I may try to dehydrate some kale in my own oven... minus all the sugar and coconut.


I had pizza this week. I found a very thin whole wheat three cheese pizza at the Farmer's Market. I like wilted spinach for a topping. Sprinkle with peppercorns and it's on!



Good eating! I usually load my pizzas up with a ton of veggies but this time, a little spinach was just fine....


That's it for random photos... You have a wonderful Wednesday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oscar-Tyrone always look like he's ready to fight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you had to point out that the coconut looked like maggots...Eww! you are so right.he

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm yeah...the look of those chips are ewwwww, but coconut and honey would have definitely sold me on 'em!

    that cat always looks like he would curse you out if he could talk.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!