Monday, June 20, 2011

Good Monday Morning - Silver Sparrow Winners

Time to announce the winners of the TEN signed copies of Silver Sparrow!!






*cartwheels*

Ten winners... hope you see your name!



*crickets*

Looks like Lil' Serenity Chicken had herself an... accident. Either that or she had a bad run-in with Oscar-Tyrone!

LOL!

But she hollered in her chicken voice...


"I'm alright LadyLee!! Even though I can't walk, I'm stillll a soldier!! Draaaaaag me by my wing over to the winners circle, LadyLee! Draaaaag me!"

Poor chicken. She will be alright. Her fragile butt is going to be undergoing major superglue today. If that don't work, she's gonna get some Now and Laters prosthetic feets.

If you can't see your name above? Here are the winners!

Traycee30
Mrs AKAtude
Unity Falls
Sayitlikethis
Stacie
Tiffany D
Adrienne
Ali
Monique
Rebecca

Do you see your name? Congrats!!

Email your address to Oldgirlladylee@gmail.com. You can also use the earthlink address. But I wouldn't do that. I am getting spammed outta control with the drug emails and the erectile dysfunction email over there. Pissing me off. So if you send your addy, PLEASE put BOOK GIVEAWAY in the subject line. That way I will know it's not spam.

Now you got a week to send me your address. Some of you aren't regular readers of House of LadyLee, and I can't contact you. If you don't send your info, then I kept the sack of names. New names will be pulled. Don't think I won't do it!

I don't know what to do about the gift card. A person who won a book, won the gift card too? How lucky is that broad!?

I asked Tayari how much the gift card should be for. I was gonna let her pick the amount.

She was like "Hunh?"

I still explained it to her. She was all O_o.

I finally told her... "Don't worry about it, Lil' SWATS girl! Don't worry about it!"

LoL!!!

Congrats to the winners!

This is the extent of my Monday Morning post... This week was suppose to be a food-for-thought week. We are pushing that to next week.

Have a great Monday! Have a great week!

On purpose!

13 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners. The book you are in for a wonderful literary experience.

    I am confused. Who wins the gift card?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should I be contacting the ASPCA about Serenity's "accident?"

    Lol.

    Thank you, thank you, thank you.

    *round off back handspring*

    *spirit fingers*

    You are freakin' awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @shai... Man, Shai... I think I'ma give away 2 gift cards. The instructions were confusing. One for the best comment of why you read my blog. Another separate drawing for those who wanted to be in the gift card drawing only.

    Yeah, I know it is confusing. Tayari is still confused. I was going to let her pick the amounts but she asking too many questions. *lee slapping tayari repeatedly upside the head* LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to be a Winner! I already sent you my address and if you're feeling generous, I'll take some cookies too that I keep hearing about LOL!

    Thanks again for having the drawing! Have a good Monday, on purpose! <-- LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Note: uh, don't ask for cookies if u ain't gonna say what type. Might send u something u allergic to, and your head swell up like a ballon!! Or make your feet fall off like lil' Serenity chicken's feet fell off. LoL

    ReplyDelete
  6. unityfalls2:09:00 PM

    What a good start to monday finding out I was one of the winners. Thank you. I am really lookin forward to reading this. I loved the chapter I read on Tayari's blog. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! I won! I won! And its my birthday! That's what's up!!!!!

    Um, do I really need to send my addy? I know our paths will cross real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm pretty ticked off that I didn't win jack and I been reading longer than all these newcomers. Side eye! And what the hell happened to that chicken?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Serenity I was feeling the same way AND that is how I am feeling about your giveaway. I finally got Lee straight now I have to work on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Serenity_23 and Green Eyebandit... BOTH YALL CHICKENS. STOP ALL THAT CLUCKING IN MY COMMENT SECTION!!!

    @Serenity_23...

    *pointing finger at you*

    You see what happen to your lil' chicken namesake, right? Alright now! *wraps length of string around your chicken beak so you will be quiet*

    @Green Eyed Bandit... You know, I pulled your gubment name out of that bag, and I was like WHAT!?!?! I had to take off my glasses and peer closely. I hollered "Tiffany never wins!!!"

    I see you did this time. Go gal! I will bring your book when Mama Bandit roll into town! *cartwheels*

    ReplyDelete
  11. *doing cartwheels, back flips, splits*
    I won! I won!
    I can't wait to read it...me so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOOHOOOOOOO!!!! I'm a winnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Uhh, don't mail mine lol. I'll pick it up lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very helpful piece of writing, much thanks for the article.
    car organizer | peanut butter fudge | Sudbury hotels

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!