Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Commercial Break

We interrupt our regular broadcasting for an extra special commercial break starring blogger Justwrite now Sharon's baby boy!


I only sleep under my Auntie LadyLee's blankets.


Because LadyLee blankets are simply the BEST!

Did I do that right?


Okay I can go back to sleep now?? Good.

Oh, and don't YOU wish you had a fly cap like me!?




Now, I've made a bazillion baby blankets, but this is the FIRST time I've ever seen pictures of a baby using one!

Oh, it had me all giddy!

That's a fine boy you got there, Oldgirl!

Glad he enjoys his blanket:)

8 comments:

  1. He's so precious! Dang it, I want my husband and baby boys right now!!! lol. Oh, and the blanket is nice, too...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Not So Anon... LOL!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a great commercial break...such a cute little guy. I know I cherished the "specially made" items I was given when my son was a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @That Oldgirl Chele... Makes you want another one, don't it? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:46:00 PM

    He is so cute. I just want to pinch his cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is adorable and the blanket came out great. I'm still trying my best to crochet ANYTHING.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @The Bball Mama... *LadyLee slams the BBall Mama in the back with a basketball when she ain't looking*

    CHECK, Bballmama... Show me some d!

    Come on girl... git to crocheting!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!