Friday, March 26, 2010

Foto Fridays

Been a minute since I've done the Friday Fotos... where I dump all the pictures for the week out of my camera and post the most interesting ones.

So let'em roll!

The Gelato section at Whole Foods on Ponce de Leon in Midtown.

I know me and LadyTee drove the poor guy serving us crazy, with wanting to try each one. LOL. I finally got the banana pudding and cookies and cream... LadyTee chose the fruit mango on the end and the cookies and cream. 4 ounce for $2.99. Pricey, but worth it!

An outfit that I bought for Serenity's baby's 8th birthday gift.



Blog fam hollers "But it don't match, LadyLee!"

You know what? That's alright. There was a deep sale on Polo for boys. Serenity is quite the fashionable Chicken, I mean, Oldgirl. I'm sure Tyler has quite a few shirts that can go with those shorts. And I am sure he has pants and shorts that can go with that shirt.

Work it out, Serenity!

LadyTee's fly new hairdo, courtesy of cousin Cupcake's oldest dauther Shanice.


LadyTee's gift, courtesy of LadyLee... a gift card for 50 bucks to TJMaxx.



Her Mama Babs was like, "Oh Lawd, you know that's her store."

Yep. I call it Tammie J Maxx! Because she LIVES in that place. We must've spent some 2 hours in there after lunch! OH MY.

LadyTee's dog Mitch.



You can't tell from this picture, but he's a good 200 pounds. Big horse of a dog. Got me yelling "Get back, you big ox! Ya'll come get this dog!!!" lol

One of my favorite dinners...


Stir fried veggies with fresh buckwheat noodles. Takes about 10 minutes to conjure up... and I'm ready to get my eat on! (And no, that ain't beef... That's Gardein beef tips. I never use it in stir fry, but threw them in this time. I won't be using them again. I am use to a straight veggie stir-fry).

My favorite foto of the week: Oscar watching TV. For some reason, Oscar-Tyrone REALLY likes to watch television. He was very much interested in Amerian Idol on Tuesday night.


I'm looking at that vent behind the TV. It needs to be cleaned... Uh, yeah - Green Eyed Bandit, hey Mama, come over here and clean my vent for me. And it's time to replace the filter. Hook that up Miss Flylady-you-can-do-anything-for-15 minutes. Come over for 15 minutes and clean my vent.

*Bandit squinting hard at screen*

LOL! Just playing, Ma. That went on my to-do list for the weekend. Oscar Tyrone has bushy fur. I think I will use him as a duster. Hmm.

And please explain to me: why do we call each other "Mama"? Who started that ish?

(See you at the meeting on Sunday! Uh, call 2 hours prior to remind me. Much obliged!)
LadyTee and her Mama Bobbie Jean aka "BABS!!!"


Congratulations to Babs, who is newly retired. She looks more relaxed than I've ever seen her. Being a nurse on the trauma care floor at the local hospital has to wear one down after 30 years... Relax and enjoy retirement, Babs!!!!

I like when Bobbie Jean takes pictures... She likes to turn UP the wattage on that Colgate smile!

(And she has been calling me "Lisa Anne" since I was 10 years old. For 30 years, I've been wanting to know why. Maybe I can ask her, now that she's relaxed, refreshed and retired.)

That's it for Friday Fotos...

Ya'll have a FANTASTIC weekend:)

6 comments:

  1. LOL! Tyler will appreciate the gift. And you're correct b/c he has things that can go with both. But knowing him, he'll put it on togheter and I won't tell him anything.. He's starting to get independent with his clothing choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Oscar Tyrone is a trip...he's like a little person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...you can do anything for 15 minutes! However, I am allergic to dust and cleaning supplies and Oscar-Tyrone, so I will send the boy to handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Serenity the chicken... I know that would just make you cringe if that boy is not matching. LOL.

    @Not so Anonymous... Oscar-Tyrone has been watching TV more and more lately. My sister has just noticed it, and I think it REALLY bothers her.

    We're not really cat lovers, so he has to find some way to entertain himself. TV happens to be his thing.

    @TGEB... MAMA, come on over. I got a mask around here at work that you can throw on your face. Come on over! LOL!

    And when have you come to my house and seen Oscar-Tyrone? Never. He don't deal with peeps he don't know. Unless you come over 2 or 3 days in a row, he wants NO parts of you. He goes somewhere and hide 'til you leave.

    Leave Baby Bandit alone. He'll look at you like you're smoking if you tell him to clean my vents. LOL!!

    Nope, I am cleaning it and replacing the vent. And it will take all of 5 minutes!! I will find something else to do for the remaining 10 minutes:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that Gelato looks great. I didn't know that WF had Gelato. A co-worker & I were just talking about easy it is to spend a "whole" lotta money there in all the specialty sections.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:28:00 PM

    Photos tell a story don't they. :)

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!