Friday, March 19, 2010

Good Luck to our Workgroup Super Hero!

When we last saw our workgroup Super Hero the Infamous Hendog, he was peering out over the window over the city, pondering the corruption and crime... and how he'd wipe it out.




(Or maybe he wasn't pondering that at all. Maybe he was thinking about the analyses we had to carry out that day in the lab!)

The special haircuts- they were needed to mesmerize and hypnotize the evil guys (in our case, special management).










And in the mean time, he's provided some good eye candy for the ladies here on the blog...

He lives down the street from me, and that picture was taken on his front porch, some 5 years ago.

"Hen," I said. "You don't have a six-pack! That's a half a pack, lol!"

He hollered something about water weight, which UPSET us ladies in the lab something terrible. (A man should not be hollering about bloat and water weight!)

Well our SuperHero has been working out for competitions...


*LadyLee opens a roll of quarters and bounces them off Hen's booty*

(This pic is for the Deltas, lol).


Well, the National championships are tomorrow... Hen won third place in his weight class last year!

Going for #1 this year!

He says he's going to use this for his pose music...


I hope he was kidding... That is toooo cheesy. I told him, he better not. I'll be out in the audience hollering "Boooo!!" And I'll be throwing eggs at the stage, lol...

He's using this rap as his pose music.



*LadyLee kicking the hard cabbage patch dance*

Good choice, man! Good choice!

So Hen, good luck to you. I know you will do well. You know I LOVE when us chemists have our side-gigs and you've been working hard on your own...

So make it happen boy!

Make us proud! Do this one for the workgroup! (Yell out "PESTICIDES!!" when you do your signature moves! LOL!!!

Make us proud!!!


Good luck! Win big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Next time warn a sista before you display ALL THAT!

    Dang ... (wiping the sweat from my brow)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh!

    Ladylee definitely keeps it smurfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @All... LOL!!!!

    Happy Friday Morning!

    Candy for your Friday Mernting!

    I've updated the post with his pose music!

    You know, I have about 100 before and after pictures that I haven't yet to sort through. I will most definitely do a post about that in the future once I straighten all of that out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was nice...real nice. **Bernie Mac voice**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:16:00 PM

    All the best to him!

    Thanks to you for keeping it cheesy, smurfy, and the conversation light up in here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whew! Well if you need a "Special Projects Administrative Assistant" to help sort through all those photos err umm...I'll volunteer. LOL!

    Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!